Why do americans hate spics?

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
Alien invaders.

That's a stretch. They don't get any more hate than other minorities per say.

But, generally speaking, Latinos in the USA with a Mexican, Central American, Puerto Rican, and Dominican background have tons of communities plagued with drug dealing, gangs, street thugs, poverty/welfare, low education, illegal immigration(well not Ricans), teenaged pregnancies, dysfunctional households, pedophilia, rape, poor English proficiency even for the American born ones, and other vices.

And the current crop of poorer refugees from Venezuela aren't making the best impression either.

If anything, Hispanics often get treated with kid gloves despite their issues because their culture is generally more adjacent to White people than Blacks, Asians, MENA, and Indians. And many White and Black men simp over their women.

You'll see tons of people shitting on "Niggers and Muslims" for being destructive and immoral while Hispanics get more passes than a wide receiver for acting the same exact way.

People keep saying that Hispanics will become the new "Irish and Italians" and rescue the GOP but that shits literally been said for damn near 5 decades now. And Hispanics voted more GOP in the Bush era than the current era. And more of them are IDing as "Some Other Race" than "White."

Let me clarify too that I love Hispanics, am friends with them, partied with them, traveled to their countries, and fucked many of their women. And I speak basic Spanish myself. But, since us "niggers" get criticized on here for some of our issues, I'd figure the criticism should get spread out some.

• +1
Reactions: googlemoggee and Esteban1997