Why do Asian Girls do this?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Bronze
Downloadfile3
Signal 2024 05 21 21 31 17 684
Signal 2024 05 21 21 29 55 410

I've never seen any orher race of women so willingly humilate their own men, why exactly do Asian women do this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, optimisticzoomer, disheartenedcel and 8 others
"Asian women are pure, innocent and good for LTRs"
Asian women on white men:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, appealmaxed, <6PSLcel and 2 others
they want to upgrade their genetics to eurasian in the hopes of eventually becoming fully white running multi generational jbw game

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Debetro, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, Ricky212, Debetro and 4 others
This same thing is spreading to Indians, Arabs, and Latinas as we speak. Jbw is gonna get much worse in the coming years lol. My prediction is that only bbcs women will stay loyal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dxrkprince and Shahnameh
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: murdah
E1UNWrUUUA0ErL6.jpg

E1UNX1SVEAE88Zu.jpg

ngl it takes high sentience to be so objective about your own inferior genetics, that you're willing to be cucked. these gooks might be onto something. although i think as their sentience develops to near white levels, they'll start to understand the importance of looks in the equation. it's not wmaf, it's wcas(white chad asian stacey)

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Debetro and Shahnameh
E1UNWrUUUA0ErL6.jpg

E1UNX1SVEAE88Zu.jpg

ngl it takes high sentience to be so objective about your own inferior genetics, that you're willing to be cucked. these gooks might be onto something. although i think as their sentience develops to near white levels, they'll start to understand the importance of looks in the equation. it's not wmaf, it's wcas(white chad asian stacey)

That is a very jew looking nose
He even has a JewFro

But if u breed with a Jewess your kids are 100% Jewish
That's only according to modern rabbinical theory, which is accepted by most Jews. Usta be a Jew was a Jew if his father was one.

Anyways, I love Jews. I married me a Northern Chinese girl and we got a little boy. What a blessing it would be if our son married a Russian Jew.

Usta be a Jew was a Jew if his father was one.

Jew's were conquered by many foreign tribes and the women often raped, that's why it changed. Even when a foreign man took a Jewish wife shw would raise the kid to be Jewish plus back then u could always guarantee who the mother was but u could never know the father without a DNA test.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
E1UNWrUUUA0ErL6.jpg

E1UNX1SVEAE88Zu.jpg

chin shaving immediately :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
You cant just take pics of weird raceplay fetishists and post about it lol, white women do this with black men and black women do this shit for white men.

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, Ricky212, Richard Cheese and 2 others
They know theyre subhumans like any race with any race fetish

You cant just take pics of weird raceplay fetishists and post about it lol, white women do this with black men and black women do this shit for white men.

The thought of getting a really petite and submissive Nerdy Asian girl to be ur wild sex slave while her Asian brother sits in the cuck chair not being able to do anything but watch.

Is pretty hot

Downloadfile21

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
The thought of getting a really petite and submissive Nerdy Asian girl to be ur wild sex slave while her Asian brother sits in the cuck chair not being able to do anything but watch.

Is pretty hot

View attachment 2962919
Never understood the petite girls appeal tbh

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Ricky212
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and optimisticzoomer
What a great day to be a tall white ltn:cool:

• +1
Reactions: laaoo
  • +1