Why do asians flex with "being able to handle spicy food"

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
It just means you are too poor or whatever to eat stuff thats actually good for the human body so you had to get used to spices lol, nothing to be proud of and no white person actually admires you for it or will give you approval...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 26859 and looksmaxxed
It just means you are too poor or whatever to eat stuff thats actually good for the human body so you had to get used to spices lol, nothing to be proud of and no white person actually admires you for it or will give you approval...
Wrong. Italy has high quality food and a lot of spices

Because its a flex and spices are not cheap

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Never understood the "white people can't eat spicy food" thing, I'm as white as they come and I love spicy food.

• +1
Reactions: Myth and Deprived
Because its a flex and spices are not cheap
Maybe a flex for losers like you.

Spice just makes the food taste worse tbh, it just overlays the bad flavour maybe thats why they use it so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
meanwhile cumskins...

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Those people are annoying but.... spicy food doesn't equal unhealthy. Gooks have one of the hottest cuisines and extremely high life spans
YNvi2cakrNF85HsaVI5BqCepwqJHNO5WfnMzvdEPTsQ

Spice just makes the food taste worse tbh, it just overlays the bad flavour maybe thats why they use it so much
I mean no spices make it good.

You have no reason to think that.

Its a flex because some are better on it then others.

The law of deathnik food:
the more spicy a dish is, the less nutrients it contains

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693
overcompensating for subhuman monkey palate sensitivity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

Wdym by spice, like spicy things or spices in general? Bc if you're saying spices in general are for the poor you couldn't be more incorrect lol

Wdym by spice, like spicy things or spices in general? Bc if you're saying spices in general are for the poor you couldn't be more incorrect lol
I obviously mean spicy food, since otherwise the title of the thread wouldn't make sense, everyone can handle normal spices

I obviously mean spicy food, since otherwise the title of the thread wouldn't make sense, everyone can handle normal spices
Yeah but you said handle spices and shit so I got confused

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deprived
Never understood the "white people can't eat spicy food" thing, I'm as white as they come and I love spicy food.
White as they come .... are you snow white ?

Spicy food mogs bland food!

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Razoff
I am asian and I am ashamed of our spicy foods in fact I hate it more than anything but that’s because I have fragile stomach too.

• +1