Why do asians look young?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I think it might be due to collagen, lack of facial hair and flat faces with little bones. The asian chads I do see always look older than their peers who are same age but they also have mogger bones. thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Johnnybegood
good collagen + soft features = ages well

probably why white prettyboys descend so hard cus their collagen gets raped

The asian chad's you see look older in terms of maturity or like wrinkles,sagging etc. ?

Also most asian diet's don't consist of high protien which is a factor in aging a lot faster and also we generally have more fat padding in our face's compared to other race's and wider's face's to keep the lift up longer then other's.

btw were the asian chad's buff ? or roided ?? or RTT ??? because if they are thats why they look older

The asian chad's you see look older in terms of maturity or like wrinkles,sagging etc. ?

Also most asian diet's don't consist of high protien which is a factor in aging a lot faster and also we generally have more fat padding in our face's compared to other race's and wider's face's to keep the lift up longer then other's.
maturity they arent wrinkly but they look older compared to others their age; more developed I guess

Narrow chin plays a big role too, that's why the Changs with mogger bones look older despite also being Asian.

maturity they arent wrinkly but they look older compared to others their age; more developed I guess
They looked more mature due to the bone's and on average looking more robust and masculine then young (teen,undeveloped) asian's.

It's better then being a pretty boy asian though because you lack the bone to support

Narrow chin plays a big role too, that's why the Changs with mogger bones look older despite also being Asian.
he meant maturity and always, Robust masculine asian > Prettyboy asian/kpopmaxxed asian

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
true but an 22 yo asian still looks worse than a 45 year old white man

ova for chinkcels

• +1
Reactions: Slob
true but an 22 yo asian still looks worse than a 45 year old white man

ova for chinkcels
Isn't a 45 year old white man balding by then,losing collagen,wrinkles,sagging, no bone support ???????

he meant maturity and always, Robust masculine asian > Prettyboy asian/kpopmaxxed asian

I know, but a narrow chin on top of good collagen helps with regards of looking young. Even in western man, people like Brad Pitt or Simon Nessman look "young" and they have narrow chins in relation to their jaws. Asians usually have narrow chins (and narrow, rounded jaws), that's why they usually look younger and the robust ones not as much IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ChristianChad and Gaygymmaxx
Isn't a 45 year old white man balding by then,losing collagen,wrinkles,sagging, no bone support ???????

I know, but a narrow chin on top of good collagen helps with regards of looking young. Even in western man, people like Brad Pitt or Simon Nessman look "young" and they have narrow chins in relation to their jaws. Asians usually have narrow chins (and narrow, rounded jaws), that's why they usually look younger and the robust ones not as much IMO.
true look how narrow mine is

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
No correct answers there
The real reason is difference in cheekbones and surroundings of soft tissues relatively to Caucasians

good collagen + soft features = ages well

probably why white prettyboys descend so hard cus their collagen gets raped
bingo

i genuinely believe asians are even uglier than indians, i think both are incredibly cursed but an average asian facially is just over tier
that's not the average asian this is View attachment 1776488
thats one of the best looking asian faces ive seen in a while

proving my point, idk why ur coping. youre signifcantly lower tier than this picture reguardless so its not like it does you any favors

• +1
White people with similar cheekbones structure to Asians/black people have the same anti-aging look

i would
i genuinely believe asians are even uglier than indians, i think both are incredibly cursed but an average asian facially is just over tier

thats one of the best looking asian faces ive seen in a while

proving my point, idk why ur coping. youre signifcantly lower tier than this picture reguardless so its not like it does you any favors
if i showed a chinese average face it is nearly as indetical to that...

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i would

if i showed a chinese average face it is nearly as indetical to that...
ive met one asian who looks that good at HS

just one. you dont believe the shit your saying. done with ur coping ass. stay ugly (only say this to retard copers so its not mean)

• +1
exactly its laughable if this guy is serious
I was wrong that's a face averaged with pacific islanders nevermind i guess your right :(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
muscled looksmaxxed hapas are the best long term whites.

BRO i hate to dogpile but fuck me that is NOT an average asian face OML most of them got long ass faces with bumps for cheekbones with zero projection lmfao

• +1