Why do asians smell so bad

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

I have huge areolas the size of tennis balls
What is it? its so weird and their sweat smells so wierd. it doesn't smell like sweat but its such a complex smell with many layers. Im talking about middleeasterns and indians. indians have a much more simple smell than middle easterns but they still smell weirdly spicy and bad. i Work with this one guy from the middleeast he smells so weird and funky and he doesn't even know it. He says he buys expensive perfumes but they're too weak and get overpowered with the smell of his sweat. He legit left his shirt at work and it still smelled horrible 3 days later. It seems to be something common that they use alot of money on perfume yet smell extremely bad.

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and Nick.Harte
Go do ur math homework faggot

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, notsocommonthumb and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
they literally dont smell, it's us that smell

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and rape
What is it? its so weird and their sweat smells so wierd. it doesn't smell like sweat but its such a complex smell with many layers. Im talking about middleeasterns and indians. indians have a much more simple smell than middle easterns but they still smell weirdly spicy and bad. i Work with this one guy from the middleeast he smells so weird and funky and he doesn't even know it. He says he buys expensive perfumes but they're too weak and get overpowered with the smell of his sweat. He legit left his shirt at work and it still smelled horrible 3 days later. It seems to be something common that they use alot of money on perfume yet smell extremely bad.
it might just be from the shit they cook with since it smells rlly strong. i went into an indian restaurant once & my clothes literally smelled for HOURS jfl my entire family said i smelled bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Nick.Harte and notsocommonthumb
They drink cow piss

Polish people too

They often smell like onion and cabbage

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
They smell like plant water and house carpet

They smell like chilli soup

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and dbva