• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, |Daddy_Zygos|, boxface34 and 8 others
Because youre beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, Imretarded?, Suns9999 and 2 others
This is either a freak or a Chad trait

if children assume you're friendly and talk to you in a polite way, you're GL and have a charming high trust face. if not, you look weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, |Daddy_Zygos|, n9wiff and 5 others
babies just do that

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Lonenely sigma

if children assume you're friendly and talk to you in a polite way, you're GL and have a charming high trust face. if not, you look weird
I am not a chad by any stretch lol but I don't think I am a freak either, idk you be the judge.

I do look a bit retarded tho, its mostly eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

What if they don't talk to you, but just stare... You go instead to talk to them("Hey champ! You like what you see, huh?:feelshehe:) and it's like they simply freeze, they don't know what to do, and after a few seconds they awkwardly walk away without saying anything...

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis, VolcelFTW, Suns9999 and 2 others
What if they don't talk to you, but just stare... You go instead to talk to them("Hey champ! You like what you see, huh?:feelshehe:) and it's like they simply freeze, they don't know what to do, and after a few seconds they awkwardly walk away without saying anything...
Thats oddly specific

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gonthar

so thats why those jbs approached me

Nobody is positive on this site bro. Its because I am ugly as fuck
Hit them with this pose to make them stop staring
IMG 9352

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad, Suns9999 and Lonenely sigma
I am not a chad by any stretch lol but I don't think I am a freak either, idk you be the judge.

I do look a bit retarded tho, its mostly eyes.
View attachment 3189690
yeah it's your eyes. rare to see such a lifeless cold gaze. i dont mean that in a rude way, it's like Skarsgard's eyes

• JFL
yeah it's your eyes. rare to see such a lifeless cold gaze. i dont mean that in a rude way, it's like Skarsgard's eyes
Loll I actually heard that irl. Idk how to fix it, I tried keeping them more open on purpose but it doesn't help.

Its probably a weird combination of NCT, which makes you look tired, UEE, which does the same, and very positively tilted eyebrows, which make me look awake.

Thats oddly specific
Sometimes when I see people staring at me for too long, I would actually go and talk to them...Most of the time, they usually just mumble something and leave.

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
they smile at me and want to play with me

• Love it
  • JFL
Sometimes when I see people staring at me for too long, I would actually go and talk to them...Most of the time, they usually just mumble something and leave.
Yeah, keep flexing your social NT levels. Wish I could do that

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Suns9999
next time it happens and you feel offended just punt that lil nigga out of the atmosphere, babies don’t deserve to live on god

• So Sad
next time it happens and you feel offended just punt that lil nigga out of the atmosphere, babies don’t deserve to live on god
put it on yo baby mama

Nah babies are chill. They are just more honest since they don't know about social behavior

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
put it on yo baby mama
shit pisses me the fuck off. it happens to me all the time when i frequent the park and the parents are walking their children. shit probably makes me look like a pedo to them

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Nah babies are chill. They are just more honest since they don't know about social behavior
no manners havin ass. i would shoot 3 newborn babies 5 times in the head for cl looks and a couple centimeters of height :feelsyay:

• Ugh..
no manners havin ass. i would shoot 3 newborn babies 5 times in the head for cl looks and a couple centimeters of height :feelsyay:
People really write stuff like this and then go about their day. Crazy world we live in.

I wouldn't hurt a baby, ever. But they are a bit retarded. I always laugh when I see one in public. They just enjoy their lives without any concern about anything. Wish I was a baby ngl

Yeah, keep flexing your social NT levels. Wish I could do that
Lol, It didn't really get me anywhere since I'm short and below average looking, some kids or old people might stare occasionally at me, but for the majority of the population I'm pretty much invisible, a lot of the time I'm ignored like even when asking for directions or other random information, it's like they don't even see or hear me, and if I raise my voice, they are immediately startled and start looking at me with suspicion, like I appeared out of nowhere in front of them...

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, Lonenely sigma and Suns9999
Lol, It didn't really get me anywhere since I'm short and below average looking, some kids or old people might stare occasionally at me, but for the majority of the population I'm pretty much invisible, a lot of the time I'm ignored like even when asking for directions or other random information, it's like they don't even see or hear me, and if I raise my voice, they are immediately startled and start looking at me with suspicion, like I appeared out of nowhere in front of them...
Same here. I always spoke very quietly as a result of that stuff happening daily.

For instance, today, I went and ordered some food in the bakery. After I was done, I asked: "sorry, but I wanted 2 slices of pizza, not one", and then that female worker started telling me how I should speak louder and how she is a middle aged woman losing her hearing.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Aura

• Love it
  • JFL
Same here. I always spoke very quietly as a result of that stuff happening daily.

For instance, today, I went and ordered some food in the bakery. After I was done, I asked: "sorry, but I wanted 2 slices of pizza, not one", and then that female worker started telling me how I should speak louder and how she is a middle aged woman losing her hearing.
Yeah, it sucks to have a thin, weak voice, it's much harder to be heard and understood by others, you speak low and you're ignored or the others look at you weird, they're like "Huh???", but if you raise your voice it sounds like you're desperately screaming or something and people will look at you like you're crazy, they might even tell you to calm down, it's always a struggle to find the right volume and intonation...

• +1