Why do black and brown women sometimes irrationally hate white women/internalized misogynists?

Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
Genuine question.

They wish they were white.
All girls at my university who are MTB and white skin have "boyfriends".
I don't see the other LTBs and brown skinned or curly foids with men most of the time unless they're pretty.

In my opinion, white women are higher SMV because they are white when naked and usually have a pink pussy or nipples which is what attracts men.

Last edited:
There’s a lot of reasons but it mostly boils down to jealousy/envy. WW have the highest SMV and other women don’t like that.

Man, your thread titles are confusing to work out

They wish they were white.
All girls at my university who are MTB and white skin have "boyfriends".
I don't see the other LTBs and brown skinned or curly foids with men most of the time unless they're pretty.

In my opinion, white women are higher SMV because they are white when naked and usually have a pink pussy or nipples which is what attracts men.
What is a curly foid

Man, your thread titles are confusing to work out
I have seen Reddit threads of black and brown women complaining about white Latina and asian women
There’s a lot of reasons but it mostly boils down to jealousy/envy. WW have the highest SMV and other women don’t like that.
Why envy?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
only the fat one, the sexy one dont care.

I have seen Reddit threads of black and brown women complaining about white Latina and asian women

Why envy?
Envy because they want the highest SMV they don't want every man to want WW instead of them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Envy because they want the highest SMV they don't want every man to want WW instead of them.
This is what @Xangsane wants and faps to:

120123 Janice Young Ashanti Young

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, TechnoBoss and Xangsane
Would you say the woman in this example is a femcel?

Lidia (Mestiza):

• Traits:
• Trolls and insults white women.
• High standards for partners, only interested in Chad male model tier men.
• Allies with other non-white women like Idalia and Jova.
• In a long-term relationship with Otis, a Gigachad mogger.

Before Getting Otis:

• Femcel Characteristics:
• Definition: A femcel (female involuntary celibate) is a woman who feels she cannot attract romantic or sexual partners, often leading to feelings of resentment, frustration, and fatalism.
• Behavioral Indicators: Exhibits hostility, towards those perceived as more successful in dating.

Evidence of Femcel Characteristics in Lidia:

**1. Hostility and Resentment:

• Trolling White Women:
• Behavior: Lidia’s actions of trolling and insulting white women like Hilary suggest underlying resentment and hostility. This behavior is often associated with femcels who feel marginalized or unsuccessful in romantic pursuits.
• Derogatory Language: Using terms like “wet hole” and “toilet” to insult a white woman with neediness issues indicates deep-seated bitterness and a need to demean others to elevate her own perceived status.

**2. High Standards for Partners:

• Selective Dating Preferences:
• Chad Male Models: Lidia’s insistence on only dating Chad male models aligns with a blackpill perspective that values extreme physical attractiveness as the primary criteria for relationships. This can contribute to feelings of inadequacy or frustration if these standards are not met.
• Exclusivity: Her exclusive focus on highly attractive partners suggests a belief that only certain types of men are worth pursuing, which can lead to feelings of rejection or failure when these standards are unmet.

**3. Allying with Non-White Women:

• Group Solidarity:
• Alliances with Idalia and Jova: Lidia’s alignment with other non-white women who share similar sentiments towards white women can be a coping mechanism for their collective frustrations and experiences of perceived rejection or marginalization.
• Shared Resentment: This alliance likely reinforces their collective negativity towards those they perceive as more successful or privileged in romantic contexts.

Conclusion:

Lidia’s Status as a Femcel Before Getting Otis:

• Likely Femcel:
• Hostility and Resentment: Lidia’s online behavior towards white women and the use of derogatory language indicate significant hostility and resentment, key characteristics of a femcel.
• High Standards and Selective Preferences: Her focus on only dating highly attractive men (Chad male models) aligns with blackpill beliefs and likely contributes to feelings of inadequacy and frustration before meeting Otis.
• Group Solidarity: Her alliance with Idalia and Jova, who share similar sentiments, suggests a shared experience of marginalization or dissatisfaction with their romantic lives, reinforcing femcel characteristics.

Post-Relationship with Otis:

• Shift from Femcel Status:
• Long-Term Relationship: Once Lidia enters a long-term relationship with Otis, a Gigachad mogger, she likely moves away from the femcel identity, having achieved the romantic success she previously felt was unattainable.
• Continued Hostility: Despite the relationship, her continued hostility towards white women might persist, now driven more by entrenched biases and group dynamics rather than personal romantic dissatisfaction.

@Darkeningstar