Why do Black girls look at me with a stink look but lightskin and other races look at me with a happier face.

altbones

altbones

Iron
I never understood why African-American girls always give me some sort of negative look it’s always those ghetto girls too. I’m not really trying to be racist, but I’m really trying to understand. Why am I getting stink? Looks from the people of my same race , I just never understand it. Is it because of jealousy ? or is it because of envy ? or pity? I never understood and I’m still trying to figure it out till this day. Also I’m black but you could already till that I’m blacks because in this text I literally said “Of my same race”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and lemonnz
Cause niggers gonna be niggers

• JFL
Reactions: altbones
black girls are very masculine, dont think too much of it tbh

• +1
Reactions: altbones and lemonnz
they know ur unattainable to them so they pretend its sour grapes

• +1
they know ur unattainable to them so they pretend its sour grapes
Exactly

I’m Latino

I’ll be out in public, ioi’s from jbs, and flirting from college aged and cougars. But black women will give me dirty looks or cover up when I walk past as if I was ever interested in the first place. I’m talking about black women that are street vendors, taking the bus, or ones that are hyper masculine looking and generally poor looking

Yet biracial or white washed women are usually really nice to me

It’s like an innate reaction to reject someone out of their perceived league first to save face and have control of the interaction

• +1
Bc sheboons are high test and aggressive

• +1
I never understood why African-American girls always give me some sort of negative look it’s always those ghetto girls too. I’m not really trying to be racist, but I’m really trying to understand. Why am I getting stink? Looks from the people of my same race , I just never understand it. Is it because of jealousy ? or is it because of envy ? or pity? I never understood and I’m still trying to figure it out till this day. Also I’m black but you could already till that I’m blacks because in this text I literally said “Of my same race”
Are you a Tyrone?

Black women have a chip on their shoulder

They've done that to me also in the past when I would do literally nothing to them. And It's weird because lightskin/ mulatta girls show more interest in me than dark skinned girls.

They've done that to me also in the past when I would do literally nothing to them. And It's weird because lightskin/ mulatta girls show more interest in me than dark skinned girls.
Are u mixed or lite or dress wealthy?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Are u mixed or lite or dress wealthy?
I’m fully black, mtn, 6’3, and have a lean build. I dress completely normal and I assume that everyone thinks I’m an athlete when they see since they always ask me if I play ball.

Black women are the least desired race so they act bitter. I’m lightskin and most black women instantly hate on me when they see me or I talk to them. Yet other races adore me.

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life
I’m fully black, mtn, 6’3, and have a lean build. I dress completely normal and I assume that everyone thinks I’m an athlete when they see since they always ask me if I play ball.
Yeah. It's them probably thinking that u only go for white girls/other ethnicities.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
II would always get nasty looks from ghetto black women whenever I was out and about. This is usually due to the "pookies" and "ray rays" treating them poorly, leading them to hold a grudge and take it out on all black men. I also noticed that women of other races, especially white women, were much nicer to me.