why do black people talk weird

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
literally why

its like a whole new language they have, and its not only in america, im brazilian and black people talk weird down there too, they have their own way of communication but why, why dont they talk like the rest

• +1
Reactions: noobs and isis_Bleach
hey

• +1
Reactions: noobs
goodmorning

• Love it
Watchu talmbout

• JFL
Reactions: nope, FUE Mogger, Sprinkles and 5 others
Because they are thugs

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and swt
cuh their shits all retarted

• +1
Because of their lower IQ and their smaller frontal lobe

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, ihatecelibacy, copamine and 3 others
literally why

its like a whole new language they have, and its not only in america, im brazilian and black people talk weird down there too, they have their own way of communication but why, why dont they talk like the rest
they have very different dna to the other races and different ways of communicating

Why don't you axe them?
I better question would be why do British Blacks usually sound like white Brits. I am frequently surprised to find out that someone with a British accent that I am listening to is actually Black, that almost never happens with American Blacks, I can ID an American Black just by their voice 95% of the time.

Why don't you axe them?
I better question would be why do British Blacks usually sound like white Brits. I am frequently surprised to find out that someone with a British accent that I am listening to is actually Black, that almost never happens with American Blacks, I can ID an American Black just by their voice 95% of the time.
better question, why would i "axe" them, knowing how theyre incapable of having a normal conversation without being violent freaks? would probably get offended and try to get violent with me

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and noobs
when people sleepwalk the rest their brain is awake except the prefrontal cortex, alcohol also makes the pfc less active

black people have a worse pfc causing them to slur words bc of low inhib

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: swt
Why don't you axe them?
Everyone grew up speaking proper english exactly the same it only deviates once you're 14-15 if you decide to go down a different route in life, otherwise every Londoner, no matter the race, can tap into speaking the same proper english since it was drilled into them from early.

Also, anyone raised in Britain (London specifically) cannot be compared to Americans at all, it's like you automatically increase iq by 30 points alone tbh. Like the most retarded UK black guy is still leagues ahead of the average hood nigga. Different worlds fr.