Why do blacks always have dry hands?

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
I always see blacks with lotion in their pockets and my former black classmates always rubbed their hands with lotion.

@Manu le coq and @Blackgymmax explain why.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Because niggers have dirty dry s’ik, if they don’t hydrate it regularly they will turn into momies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, emeraldglass, Jigen and 1 other person
Thats what happens when mars watermogs you

Niggers are like overcooked bbq. Crusty and ashy.

It’s just more noticeable on black skin

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and thereallegend
Why don’t white people have dark cum?

Evolved in Africa where it's more humid so they produce less skin oils. In cold environments they get very dry compared to whites who are more oily skinned.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and emeraldglass
They are the opposite of me, I'm the worlds number 1 sweatyhandscel

I’m not black but I also have dry hands. I wash my hands a lot. I think this confirms that black people are hygienic also.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
The only one with enough knowledge to answer this is @TRUE_CEL

I’m not black but I also have dry hands. I wash my hands a lot. I think this confirms that black people are hygienic also.
Did you also have classmates with lotion?

• +1
I always see blacks with lotion in their pockets and my former black classmates always rubbed their hands with lotion.

@Manu le coq and @Blackgymmax explain why.
Being black is hard

you have to wear lotion or else you will be ashes.

• JFL
I am a NEET. :ogre:

I never had many black classmates. I went to a mostly white high school.
My classmates always had lotion bro, I remember one time during an exam a black boy just took a bottle of lotion out of his pocket and started rubbing it on his hands, that sound just echoed all over the room.

• JFL
Because niggers have dirty dry s’ik, if they don’t hydrate it regularly they will turn into momies
niggers are the most hygienic people unlike curry’s

My classmates always had lotion bro, I remember one time during an exam a black boy just took a bottle of lotion out of his pocket and started rubbing it on his hands, that sound just echoed all over the room.
He was just gonna masturbate right there and then until he realized he was doing an exam. :ogre:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Michael Myers
They are adapted to incredibly high humidity. When they are outside of their environment their skin cracks due to needing heavy moisture. Same reason why they prefer to live in the South and the Caribbean. Their hair is also a humidity adaptation.

Last edited:
  • +1
I mean… my friend would start moaning during exams. :soy:
Moaning is a classic. I hated exams, i just exchanged my exam papers with fellow students, they filled in questions they knew and I filled in questions I knew.

• JFL
Moaning is a classic. I hated exams, i just exchanged my exam papers with fellow students, they filled in questions they knew and I filled in questions I knew.
You guys moaned too? :feelskek:

• +1
they dont use lotion i have all ways lotion in my backpack because my bbc friends look ashy 90% of the time

• +1
I mean I'm white and my knuckles get super dry during the winter. to the point it splits and bleeds

No idea, but all niggers have a grandma who was raped by a bwc mogger and their cotton picker grandpa was made to watch as he was flogged to death.

Last edited:
No idea, but all niggers have a grandma who was raped by a top bwc white master and their cotton picker grandpa was made to watch as he was flogged to death.

niggers are always chimping because they cant get over being cucked in the plantations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
i never once saw this shit for reals