why do blonde females give me so much ioi?!

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
I get insane attention and ioi from blonde females. they never stop barking for my attention, it is too much

I don't understand why.

someone give me a legit conclusion/theory

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17791 and Jpg
Liarmanbiden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 19174
Send pic age

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
are you black by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Curry delusions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
tell me your race(important), height, face rating

and ill tell u my theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, currylightskin and Jpg
Because your a North Atlantid phenotype probably.

Curry delusions
Iam not curry you coping pigskin. Does it enrage you and make you jelous knowing that I get ioi from blonde females 24/7?

Ethnics and bbcs are stealing all the blonde females and you won't don't shit about it

Iam not curry you coping pigskin. Does it enrage you and make you jelous knowing that I get ioi from blonde females 24/7?

Ethnics and bbcs are stealing all the blonde females and you won't don't shit about it
You cant be this hurt and not actually be curry, if ur not curry thats really mean to my curry bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

100% curry

No real med would say shit like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg, Chadeep, Salieri and 4 others
Maybe because you only perceive the supposed “attention” from blonde because you like them more than shit haired cunts?

100% curry

No real med would say shit like this
Keep coping you twink nerdic faggot. I look nothing like a curry.

I look 100 percent med. This is my phenotype. Southern Italian the most attractive phenotype

Unnamed 1

you probably have prey blue bugeyes, pale basement dweller skin and suck alot of cock. Blonde girls are not attracted to light featured feminine looking nerdic cucks like you, they would rather fuck an ethnic or black guy over you any day of the week. They want men with dark features. You will continue to get rejected by blondes because they're repulsed by palefaced nerdics like yourself. no blonde girl will ever want to pleasure you, you cumskinned faggot

Last edited:
blondes love interracial

Keep coping you twink nerdic faggot. I look nothing like a curry.

I look 100 percent med. This is my phenotype. Southern Italian the most attractive phenotype

View attachment 1825203

you probably have prey blue bugeyes, pale basement dweller skin and suck alot of cock. Blonde girls are not attracted to light featured feminine looking nerdic cucks like you, they would rather fuck an ethnic or black guy over you any day of the week. They want men with dark features. You will continue to get rejected by blondes because they're repulsed by palefaced nerdics like yourself. no blonde girl will ever want to pleasure you, you cumskinned faggot
Fucking idiot I’m not Nordic , but no real med say things you’re saying
Tagging meds @aBetterMii @Pendejo @the BULL look at another schizo curry larping as Italian/Spanish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and aBetterMii
Fucking idiot I’m not Nordic , but no real med say things you’re saying
Tagging meds @aBetterMii @Pendejo @the BULL look at another schizo curry larping as Italian/Spanish

you are a pasty blue eyed cumskin faggot stop lying to yourself, you selfhating cuck. Dark Med badboys are fucking your nordic blonde oneitis raw no condom while you jerk of your 2 inch micro penis and cry of despair
Nicholas cage laugh 6

SEXY WHITE BLUE-EYED BLONDE FEMALES GO HORNY FOR DARK FEATURED HUNKS AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. JUST DEAL WITH IT AND KYS YOU JELOUS SUBHUMAN

Keep crying for me while I slay 10/10 blondes left and right, cuck

Hfhjn
Gfjn

Attachments

• nicholas-cage-laugh (6).gif
    nicholas-cage-laugh (6).gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 0