Why do boneless girls attract me more

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i don't find these girls attractive with a bony face or sharp jawline they should be even recessed bro like girls with a recessed chin look so fucking cute they should have big eyes bro they should have a bit of facefat they should look petite cute and feminine.

i find a girl like this more attractive than these female models

Attachments

• IMG_3261.jpeg
    IMG_3261.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, Xangsane, cooldude1231 and 10 others
nobody finds bony psl9 girls attractive, they are just thinking about their children, jfl if you prefer a hunter skull tranny over this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Meteor21, Clark69 and 5 others
high estrogen nigga

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
i don't find these girls attractive with a bony face or sharp jawline they should be even recessed bro like girls with a recessed chin look so fucking cute they should have big eyes bro they should have a bit of facefat they should look petite cute and feminine.

Because as a guy your more attracted to feminine faces lol.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, PlayersGetPlayed and greycel
nobody finds bony psl9 girls attractive, they are just thinking about their children, jfl if you prefer a hunter skull tranny over this
bro like Adriana lima is hot asf but she's not doing it for me ik she has a recessed chin too but her jaw is too sharp

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and dbva
if you prefer boneless recessed foids you must be
okay bro go date ur masculine looking tranny with more bonemass than u and ideally let her have a crooked nose adds more masculinity to the face bro atp date a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91632, NoseProphecy, Zenis and 1 other person
okay bro go date ur masculine looking tranny with more bonemass than u and ideally let her have a crooked nose adds more masculinity to the face bro atp date a guy
never said that just be normal and date a girl with good facial proportions and alittle bit of bone mass so her face don’t look like a wax candle

• +1
Reactions: greycel
U like feminine or cute girls which is based

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, sickdawgie, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
never said that just be normal and date a girl with good facial proportions and alittle bit of bone mass so her face don’t look like a wax candle
i don't find them attractive i like helpless cute petite girls that are easy to control it turns me on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Snowskinned
it would be rly gr8 if most men and especially chad had your taste

You hate your future children. But yea, cute girls are nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, no-mogger-no-cry and LuckyBeast
everyone likes cuteness, very few people like pure ''hotness''

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
so i'm not weird or anything
Well :feelsthink:... You probably are weird... but the good news is that your taste is women is completely normal! :feelsyay:

Cute girls are the best but id still rather marry a model with huge bones to save my children

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
Because most psl stacies are overhyped by autists who don't know how real attractiveness works

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Agree on some level but aliens are ideal
57040219 463955534345744 2175840825963367259 n 987x1024 526971138

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
JFL at everyone arguing about GL wife vs saving kids

just marry one wife for bloodline and the other for being GL :feelshah:

they look more girlish and younger. they also have that 'girl next door' look that suits an LTR relationship, you can imagine them as your wife

the bony girls possess an ONS look. i cant explain it, but they also look very vain too

• JFL
Reactions: dark.max
Probably because it makes them cute JFL

Nah but srs it’s probably because they have higher female dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
High psl women lack sex appeal, too bony, too skinny, oftentimes lack neotony

because they look more feminine

Mirin your high T

Low T. Rip to your children, they might go ER on you because you chose to reproduce with a recessed freak because she's "cute"

Low T. Rip to your children, they might go ER on you because you chose to reproduce with a recessed freak because she's "cute"
jfl nigga i was on test and im a raging misogynist no family for me thanks

Only fags like girls with boney faces

i'm tryna live my life to my fullest desires it's not my problem if my kids get bad genetics if i love a girl i will be with her and she will be with me only me she could be bony she could be boneless i don't care what children making potential or good genetics she has for my kids i just want her love and my love because i am the main character in my life and she is the most precious person if my kids end up sub5 they js shouldn't reproduce anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
foids can get away with anything regardless of looks
Either Good bone structure/ recessed you are considered attractive, and fakeup on top of that , it's so easy for them.