why do British people dominate manosphere spaces

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
despite making up 13% of .org users (https://www.similarweb.com/website/looksmax.org/#geography) we include people like @Xangsane @forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @Chadeep @St.TikTokcel @IAMNOTANINCEL @SecularIslamist @6ft4 and many more . Hamza, the tate brothers, bald and bankrupt are also British. anything we do we rise to the top of it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Xangsane, Chadeep and 1 other person
Incel capital of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Xangsane, watah and 5 others
because most of them are incels and the average britbong looks like this while muslims nuke their country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, fxckz, Jova and 2 others
because they’re God’s chosen white people

and mulattos are God’s chosen colored people

anglos and mulattos. a combination meant to rule the world

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and serialcoper
Brits are the subhumans of the west

• +1
Reactions: Jova and heightmaxxing
  • +1
I said Brits as in plural you fucking retard, you don’t just pick and choose
most of the people i tagged are some of the highest-rated on the forum. I've been to New York. London girls look the same if not slightly fog. I wasn't paying attention to the men tho

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Jova
most of the people i tagged are some of the highest-rated on the forum. I've been to New York. London girls look the same if not slightly fog. I wasn't paying attention to the men tho
I’ve lived in Isle of Man and Manchester when I studied over there and they were all subhuman compared to any other part of Europe

• +1
I’ve lived in Isle of Man and Manchester when I studied over there and they were all subhuman compared to any other part of Europe
That is true tbh northerners are ugly. maybe caused by less celtic and Norman DNA. idk about the UK vs europe but Americans look the same as British ones

• +1
Reactions: Jova
That is true tbh northerners are ugly. maybe caused by less celtic and Norman DNA. idk about the UK vs europe but Americans look the same as British ones
yeah because they are prettty much British except for the Midwest, plus with their diet and the ZOG ruling over them some are even more subhuman