Why do broke niggers post here and ask for ratings?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
Not only are you ugly, but you do not have an apple watch, or any chains around your neck. No ice, bands, motion, bread, cheese or racks. No cold hard cash. I even saw some melanigger take a side profile selfie with earbuds in. With wires. Are you fucking serious? Get fucking AirPods. Or some JBL bluetooth earbuds that look cool for $39. Why the fuck are there wires. You look homeless nigger, hit the oil rig. Broke ass niggaz. Fuck all y’all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, noobs, yen and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and nword49
Retards here will use some imaginary example of some “homeless chad” slaying which doesn’t exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, xegigi, Zonar and 1 other person
Wireless earbuds are a waste of money, I keep losing them

ur one of them

Guys why isn’t my 1972 vintage collector’s item Magnavox Odyssey connecting to my Cathode Ray Tube?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
@wackedchives I am literally mulatto, have awesome hair and model eye area and I have an apple watch and own AirPods. You useless cunt delete your account before I post a money spread

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Retards here will use some imaginary example of some “homeless chad” slaying which doesn’t exist
DhdhTinder

@WishIwasChico

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, rand anon and WishIwasChico
@wackedchives I am literally mulatto, have awesome hair and model eye area and I have an apple watch and own AirPods. You useless cunt delete your account before I post a money spread
should start spending money on a gym membership if u have that much money

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad and Deprived
anything other than face is cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back