why do brown people say high iq things that actually don’t make any sense

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
black people do the same, but not as much. they basically say an argument that is intricate and sounds smart, but when you think about it, it doesn’t actually add up to mean anything. it doesn’t prove their conclusions or thesis in any way, it was just a bunch of gymnastics ending with an unrelated statement as the “conclusion”.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah true the last nigger I heard talking was "its not about the body, its about the aura" im like shut your expired farm equipment looking ass id knock you out

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Hetman Vilkas, poopoohead and 1 other person
Yeah true the last nigger I heard talking was "its not about the body, its about the aura" im like shut your expired farm equipment looking ass id knock you out
their arguments all boil down to “you’re uneducated/racist/insecure and that’s why u think [completely misrepresented strawman]”

or it’s something so dumb it’s impossible to even point out what’s wrong with it cuz you don’t know where to start

word vomit is now race specific according to .org armchair theorists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 65192, hypernormie and 2 others
This is a pretty compelling argument ngl

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You guys are just making things up

their arguments all boil down to “you’re uneducated/racist/insecure and that’s why u think [completely misrepresented strawman]”

or it’s something so dumb it’s impossible to even point out what’s wrong with it cuz you don’t know where to start
theyre all fucking useless, using catchy quotes with style thinking they are some kind of geniuses yet they are stuck in poverty government housing smoking weed I genuinely hope these people decide to kill themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and vermillioncorefan
I don't think its completely race specific but this happens when you are like 105 IQ in a community of 90 IQ people. You are smarter than almost everyone there so you can get away with bullshitting them with big words but at the same time you aren't actually intelligent enough to produce insight just from armchair musings.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and vermillioncorefan
I don't think its completely race specific but this happens when you are like 105 IQ in a community of 90 IQ people. You are smarter than almost everyone there so you can get away with bullshitting them with big words but at the same time you aren't actually intelligent enough to produce insight just from armchair musings.
yea i just noticed brown ppl do it more often. in their own countries the govt pushes brainwashing so it’s understandable where it comes from

• +1
Reactions: widdi
brown people engage in what can be called "parrot intelligence," where they mimic the speech patterns and terminology of more advanced/superior race without internalizing the deeper meanings or implications of the words. Their intellectual capacity is limited, and they're unable to truly grasp the complexity of the ideas they attempt to express. It's akin to a child mindlessly repeating something they've heard adults say. So while they may sound sophisticated to the untrained ear, their arguments and reasoning INSTANTLY fall apart under ANY questions asked by their white superiors.

• +1
Reactions: widdi, hypernormie and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
they try to sound wise rather than intelligent, but when you think about it they're neither

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and vermillioncorefan
brown people engage in what can be called "parrot intelligence," where they mimic the speech patterns and terminology of more advanced/superior race without internalizing the deeper meanings or implications of the words. Their intellectual capacity is limited, and they're unable to truly grasp the complexity of the ideas they attempt to express. It's akin to a child mindlessly repeating something they've heard adults say. So while they may sound sophisticated to the untrained ear, their arguments and reasoning INSTANTLY fall apart under ANY questions asked by their white superiors.
is that why they love communism?

It’s because niggers are stupid. You will notice women, homosexuals, and all normies do the same thing constantly. That is because they are retarded

• +1
Reactions: widdi, hypernormie, Hetman Vilkas and 1 other person
black people do the same, but not as much. they basically say an argument that is intricate and sounds smart, but when you think about it, it doesn’t actually add up to mean anything. it doesn’t prove their conclusions or thesis in any way, it was just a bunch of gymnastics ending with an unrelated statement as the “conclusion”.
It's more common in indians than ethnics.

My theory, most indians r dumb as fuck, even those who escaped to the west, they deep down know they're dumb, but know they are expected to be smart. So overcompensate by talking a lot, and they make it sound intricate to avoid getting busted as being dumb.

Smart indians, from IIT, don't talk loads

• +1
Reactions: widdi and vermillioncorefan
Idk if it’s the same thing but you see a lot of liberal poc chicks do this, not so much the men though which probably has a reason but I don’t care enough to try and figure out why

They used words like decontextualize and shit, they basically take any multi-syllable word they can find and just throw them together in sentences that don’t actually mean anything

Instead of saying:

Black people from bad neighborhoods are less represented in this job

They will say:

BIPOC individuals suffer from radical exclusion in means of occupation maintenance throughout communities burdened with income disparity

Whenever I hear someone talk like this I know they are an absolute retard larping as an intelligent person and honestly it is incredibly embarrassing to witness. Doubly so because they are too dumb to realize how obvious their larp is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: widdi
just made a comment pointing this out

One of the things I noticed though is that women tend to do this far more often than men

My theory is that it has a lot to do with the fact that woman’s natural domain of achieving power is more verbally based. Being able to use a bunch of semi complicated words that signal inclusion into a higher status group is like crack to a BIPOC female. Once she figures out she can do it, she will do it at every possible opportunity.

Learning all these fake words to appear smart but at the end of the day it’s all done in the same vain of a black woman in weave with long nails shaking her head saying “nuhuh honey you think you can use those big words to look smart on me I can use big worrrds too 💅

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, Hetman Vilkas and vermillioncorefan