Why do brown women have deep eye circles?

Richard Cheese

Richard Cheese

Mistral
Indian/latina especially are plagued by this.
Webelong

Yes, women without make up are not flattering but those ethnicities take it to a whole new level with those racoon eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, normie_joe, Jonnyboi and 2 others
recessed infra orbitals

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, watah, NZb6Air and 4 others
Pajeetas have em in combination with bug eyes and shitskin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shahnameh, watah, JohnDoe and 2 others
Infra orbitals recession

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and NZb6Air
Hyperpigmentation. Nothing to do with recessed infras

• Hmm...
Reactions: silently_said
Hyperpigmentation. Nothing to do with recessed infras
That was my guess as well. Both the white girl & brown girl have subpar mid face. The Asian chick has the best one be it due to fat or bone as they usually do. You can see she has no real hints of circles it's all fat and tight there.

• JFL
Reactions: shitskinism, Deleted member 88772, piec and 2 others
yeah, the seem to have nippleskin in inappropriate areas

Do you consider these as poojeetas?

They're Arab if I'm not wrong but they look South Asian
Bottom one is iranian and top one is arab and italian. Sorry but they dont look south asian whatsoever they clearly look west asian/arab no hate but dont drag us down with you :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
they serve as target reticle for chad's cumdump

Bottom one is iranian and top one is arab and italian. Sorry but they dont look south asian whatsoever they clearly look west asian/arab no hate but dont drag us down with you :ogre:
Tbh bottom one does look curry lmao. Not top one though.

Tbh bottom one does look curry lmao. Not top one though.
If she was curry she'd be a very lightskin curry and a bollywood star. Sorry but she doesn't look indian or paki she looks middle eastern but i see what you mean

If she was curry she'd be a very lightskin curry and a bollywood star. Sorry but she doesn't look indian or paki she looks middle eastern but i see what you mean
Lmfao she's not lightskin AT ALL, she's literally brown lmao, there are curry foids way lighter than her 😂😂😂 . And what makes you think she'd be a bollywood star. Jfl you retrded arabs, you can't keep claiming the best looking south Asian women (not this woman in particular but in general) as "muh mena or muh arab". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it's so pathetic

Lmfao she's not lightskin AT ALL, she's literally brown lmao, there are curry foids way lighter than her 😂😂😂 . And what makes you think she'd be a bollywood star. Jfl you retrded arabs, you can't keep claiming the best looking south Asian women (not this woman in particular but in general) as "muh mena or muh arab". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it's so pathetic
Im not arab im iranian first of all. Secondly she looks distinctly iranian like the second i saw her i knew she was iranians. And she's not curry level brown you fucking retard dravidian. Shes west asian brown. We are NOT the same. And no there are barely any indians with her skin tone and the ones who do exist are worshipped as your weak cow worshipping culture worships white skin.

If only you put your energy into answering my PM like that. :feelscry:

Im not arab im iranian first of all. Secondly she looks distinctly iranian like the second i saw her i knew she was iranians. And she's not curry level brown you fucking retard dravidian. Shes west asian brown. We are NOT the same. And no there are barely any indians with her skin tone and the ones who do exist are worshipped as your weak cow worshipping culture worships white skin.
Bruh your such a dumbfuck lmao, what do you mean by curry level brown? Not all curries have the same 1 skintone. This womans skintone is north central indian AT BEST. Northernmost and northwestern curries are way lighter than her lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Fucking retard thinks every curry looks like apu or raj from BBT. :forcedsmile: and yes we do worship lightskin (ACTUAL lightskin, not this brown). What's the problem? Every country has its own beauty standards, including India. :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
If only you put your energy into answering my PM like that. :feelscry:
Bruh this retard thinks that this foid is as light as your average Kashmiri, punjabi, sindhi, harayanvi, and pahari woman :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar and microsoft
Bruh your such a dumbfuck lmao, what do you mean by curry level brown? Not all curries have the same 1 skintone. This womans skintone is north central indian AT BEST. Northernmost and northwestern curries are way lighter than her lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Fucking retard thinks every curry looks like apu or raj from BBT. :forcedsmile: and yes we do worship lightskin (ACTUAL lightskin, not this brown). What's the problem? Every country has its own beauty standards, including India. :chad:
Nigga said north central indian:lul::lul::lul::lul: what the actual fuck :lul::lul::lul: only some north indians have her skin tone bruh. Most of you are medium to dark brown hell many of you are darker than blacks. Ive never met an indian with her skintone not even the bolywood ones have it or are equal to it. Theres like 10k white indians and all of them are seen as gods please stop this cope. YOu know your talking to an indian person when you suddenly start typing mini essays about skin tone

Bruh this retard thinks that this foid is as light as your average Kashmiri, punjabi, sindhi, harayanvi, and pahari woman :lul:
I actually thought they were both pajeetas at first. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao

Attachments

• main-qimg-a4eeee8d035ffc859c333fae6c314585-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-a4eeee8d035ffc859c333fae6c314585-lq.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
  • stock-photo-manali-himachal-pradesh-india-rd-january-portrait-of-a-beautiful-himachali-kotgarh...jpg
    stock-photo-manali-himachal-pradesh-india-rd-january-portrait-of-a-beautiful-himachali-kotgarh...jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-7217f194e76ce6a8913546b2dd564f67.jpeg
    main-qimg-7217f194e76ce6a8913546b2dd564f67.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Haryanvi_culture_forever.jpg
    Haryanvi_culture_forever.jpg
    758.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images (18).jpeg
    images (18).jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • c7fc2d4a59766e3ead4257d6c19eabb2.jpg
    c7fc2d4a59766e3ead4257d6c19eabb2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Gachi_Girls.jpg
    Gachi_Girls.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • download (13).jpeg
    download (13).jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
Nigga said north central indian:lul::lul::lul::lul: what the actual fuck :lul::lul::lul: only some north indians have her skin tone bruh. Most of you are medium to dark brown hell many of you are darker than blacks. Ive never met an indian with her skintone not even the bolywood ones have it or are equal to it. Theres like 10k white indians and all of them are seen as gods please stop this cope. YOu know your talking to an indian person when you suddenly start typing mini essays about skin tone
Lmao, you literally make false accusations lmao ofc I'll write a mini essay to disprove it. Nigga literally has only met south indians and north central Indians his entire life and think that every south Asian looks the same:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao, you literally make false accusations lmao ofc I'll write a mini essay to disprove it. Nigga literally has only met south indians and north central Indians his entire life and think that every south Asian looks the same:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Ok send a pic of your face or skin and eye color lets use you as an example white indian boy

I actually thought they were both pajeetas at first. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
The first one i thought was some ambiguous that could either be a lightskin stacypreet or obviously mena. The 2nd one literally i thought was a curry :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Ok send a pic of your face or skin and eye color lets use you as an example white indian boy
I'm south indian lmao but my sister is actually lightskin, I'm not sure if in wanna dox her. :rolleyes:

The first one i thought was some ambiguous that could either be a lightskin stacypreet or obviously mena. The 2nd one literally i thought was a curry :forcedsmile:
I’m not joking I thought he was gonna go “gotcha! she’s actually pajeeta.” :hnghn:

Btw, when I get my DNA results, you want me to share with you? Then you should answer my question. I like giving something in return. :Comfy:

I'm south indian lmao but my sister is actually lightskin, I'm not sure if in wanna dox her. :rolleyes:
How's your sister lightskin if you have the same parents ? you can pm if u dont wanna doxx

more melanin or something

How's your sister lightskin if you have the same parents ? you can pm if u dont wanna doxx
She's pretty light/pale, and yes we are biologically related :lul::lul::lul::lul::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: We both got our 23andmes together and we show up as biological siblings on our profiles. :lul::lul::lul:

My dad's side are all lightskin chadpreets stacypreets, while unfortunately my mom's side are all dark brown/ darkskin cause my maternal grandfather was a black asf dravidian.

I'm just regular brown myself. Also i don't feel comfortable dming u.

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
She's pretty light/pale, and yes we are biologically related :lul::lul::lul::lul::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: We both got our 23andmes together and we show up as biological siblings on our profiles. :lul::lul::lul:

My dad's side are all lightskin chadpreets stacypreets, while unfortunately my mom's side are all dark brown/ darkskin cause my maternal grandfather was a black asf dravidian.

I'm just regular brown myself. Also i don't feel comfortable dming u.
Bro we are the fucking same, Except i used to be lightskinned but got tanned hard asf after moving to curryland