Why do Chads and LTNs tend to be closer to their families than MTNs-HTNs?

Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
I've noticed this dynamic play out a lot IRL and on the Internet. Even women complain about how "extremely good looking men" are either players, or if they aren't, they're "highly dependent" on their parents/families.

I saw it on The Student Room and Reddit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
@Can't relate

@Chadeep

Mostly LTN's who depend on their families

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, datboijj, greycel and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Chadeep
Unless it's a Ethnic not common.
Really
I've seen it with my own eyes + discussion boards on Reddit and The Student Room
Even some lower tier models

• +1
Really
I've seen it with my own eyes + discussion boards on Reddit and The Student Room
Do white people care about their parents. It's common for Ethnics to stay with parents even after marriage.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and greycel
Unless it's a Ethnic not common.
you will also be surprised to see many non-model Chads who live with their parents past 21

• +1
Do white people care about their parents. It's common for Ethnics to stay with parents even after marriage.
only those from upper class or upper middle class backgrounds

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and greycel
Really
The extremities will often be treated in life in the extremes too
LTNs makes sense, I don't really have to explain too much. You can come to conclusions why yourself

Those who are Chads etc, often come from positions of power which attract good genes. These people are very family oriented. People in power don't associate with majority of people, which is also why a Chad will be very religious, and have his own way of thinking different to most normies

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Chads can be thankful to their families for good genes and upbringing, LTNs are simply desperate

MTNs and HTNs could be chadlites and chads if their parents weren't retarded bluepillers, who fed them goyslop

• +1
Chads can be thankful to their families for good genes and upbringing, LTNs are simply desperate

MTNs and HTNs could be chadlites and chads if their parents weren't retarded bluepillers, who fed them goyslop
So it's mostly their upbringing and they tend to be in enclaves

The extremities will often be treated in life in the extremes too
LTNs makes sense, I don't really have to explain too much. You can come to conclusions why yourself
Yeah. Like those guys in their mother's basement
Those who are Chads etc, often come from positions of power which attract good genes. These people are very family oriented. People in power don't associate with majority of people, which is also why a Chad will be very religious, and have his own way of thinking different to most normies
Yeah, I noticed this too. Many Chads are surprisingly family oriented and I have heard women complain a Chad won't give them commitment because he's too tied to his mother and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Because more attractive people tend to be more degenerate? Idk

• Hmm...