Why do Chads and Stacies marry/date below their league?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Not like super below but people they clearly mog? How come vary rarely Chads and Stacies date/marry each other?

irl Chads/Stacies don’t date subh ofc but they would date/marry people who aren’t godly psl just kinda average-htn/hts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, StarvedEpi, blatonslatt and 1 other person

cuz there rare

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Not like super below but people they clearly mog? How come vary rarely Chads and Stacies date/marry each other?

irl Chads/Stacies don’t date subh ofc but they would date/marry people who aren’t godly psl just kinda average-htn/hts
Tbh most ppl by lates 20s start to care less about looks less and more want somebody whos sane and enjoyable to be around. Also Chads/Stacies can come with a ton of drama especially now with social media. For me I rather a girl thats a bit above average looking thn a 10/10.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and nathan
They are rare. And even if they find each other, a chad may not like the personality of the girl which is important when you're thinking about marriage till death

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin

When you are the top of the ladder the only way to go is down.

high iq replies mashallah there is still hope for this forum

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Sangrit
dunno why. my best friend is a chad (im not sadly, htn) and he has settled for a mtb. But he has cheated on her multiple times.

He has fucked stacies but settles for mtb, maybe out of comfort.

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06

Users who are viewing this thread

Back