Why do chads here have low body counts?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Okay let’s be real here. The limiting factor of a man’s bodycount is his desirability from women. Chads do not have this issue, yet many don’t have as high body counts. Chads should regularly be having 100+ bodycounts, yet this site doesn’t have many chads with such a high number of partners.

Instead chads opt to have long term relationships/a gf.

Surely this goes against the logic that men want to spread their genes as much as possible. Why is it that women have higher bodycounts than chads, when a woman should actually have less of a desire to sleep with lots of men? They both don’t have the issue of choice, since both are highly desired

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 21620, Chadeep and 2 others
I think there are at least 4 posters with 100+

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, FailedNormieManlet and Salieri
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 21620
Okay let’s be real here. The limiting factor of a man’s bodycount is his desirability from women. Chads do not have this issue, yet many don’t have as high body counts. Chads should regularly be having 100+ bodycounts, yet this site doesn’t have many chads with such a high number of partners.

Surely this goes against the logic that men want to spread their genes as much as possible. Why is it that women have higher bodycounts than chads, when a woman should actually have less of a desire to sleep with lots of men? They both don’t have the issue of choice, since both are highly desired
Late ascension maybe
Also some may look mogger irl but not as good in pics (very common) so OLD is effected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
arranging hookups is boring when you can just coom if i was chad i would ltr with stacy too whats the poiny of fucking some beckies

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Hades, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
@Amnesia @averagejoe @Lars
All have high bodycounts for their age.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Xangsane and Deleted member 21620
you need to be hyper nt to slay. you have to have a personality where you actually enjoy mingling with a bunch of retarded normie npcs

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm, Hades, Adamsmith12345 and 2 others
Don’t even keep track of it anymore. Wouldn’t be surprised if I have some kids in foreign countries

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 14160, Darwined and 1 other person
Semen retention makes them chads

Because chads dont care that much about sex

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Girls pressure chads into a LTR hence why they’re rarely single for any extended period of time.

they are hqnp cuties

:unsure:

Speaking from experience, I would much rather have a good LTR than slay. My body count is 8 and 4 of those are hookups and they sucked compared to the relationships.

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm, Darwined and Xangsane
Surely this goes against the logic that men want to spread their genes as much as possible.
i just see this logic as trad cope
i would rather an ltr if it was ideal/actually good one which i can imagine in my head where its actually fun
so if i was chad thats all i would do is ltr cause i could get a good one

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Because a quality gf >>> 1000 slays

A good friend of mine is the biggest slayer I know, 150+ slays at 25yo. He is a 5'8" low inhib and low class looking normie.
He only gets low tier normie to maximum normie girls, I wouldn't describe any woman he had as pretty. He doesn't care, he has very, very low standards, he basically takes everything. He is still empty inside, slaying random hoes means nothing.
Meanwhile Chad mogs him with only his 5 lifetime slay but with high lvl stacies.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Xangsane
It’s cuz most “chads” here aren’t good looking enough. Most of the forum chads fraud their pics, but they also can’t fraud being NT which is unironically important to continuously fuck brain dead girls.