Why Do Christians Ignore Lebanon? Half the population is Christian

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
Liban religions

Why are christians silent as their fellow christians are bombed by israelis?

Signal 2024 05 13 10 52 31 981

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, shia.jihadist, Imretarded? and 5 others
long live israel long live ben shapiro long live donald trump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, vernier, shia.jihadist and 7 others
They should have left to south America and let the Muslims takeover
Where I live there's plenty descendants of christian Lebanese

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and sportsmogger
They should have left to south America and let the Muslims takeover
Where I live there's plenty descendants of christian Lebanese

Do they look like Shakira and Salma Hayek?

Downloadfile50 1

The average lebanese is a lot whiter than a Palestinian and Israeli, Lebanese christians have Crusader DNA

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Imretarded?, Newday*V3 and 2 others
Christians do not have ummah AFAIR

It doesn't fit the israel oppressor narrative that arabs and western leftist constantly moan about. Most of the Christians hate hezbollah and want them gone. Only shia Muslims support hezbollah.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and geenk worg
It doesn't fit the israel oppressor narrative that arabs and western leftist constantly moan about. Most of the Christians hate hezbollah and want them gone. Only shia Muslims support hezbollah.

Israeli bombs dont discriminate between christian and muslim

Bith are being killed

F4UY1GxXUAAdRPu

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and Imretarded?
Real question is, why are they letting the birthplace of Christ get bombed to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Shahnameh
View attachment 3200900

View attachment 3200905
We don’t we are well aware of what’s happening in Lebanon but what are we to do? It’s like me saying “why do Muslims ignore Gaza” Islamic nations are allowing Jews to rape Palestinians (many of them are Christian’s of my specific denomination)

The real question is the media is hiding these facts many Christian’s don’t even know Lebanon has Christians or even know there’s a jihadi assault on Armenia rn.

But I’ll be honest Christian’s tend to be very dog shit tier at standing together just being honest here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Imretarded? and ElTruecel
We don’t we are well aware of what’s happening in Lebanon but what are we to do? It’s like me saying “why do Muslims ignore Gaza” Islamic nations are allowing Jews to rape Palestinians (many of them are Christian’s of my specific denomination)

The real question is the media is hiding these facts many Christian’s don’t even know Lebanon has Christians or even know there’s a jihadi assault on Armenia rn.

But I’ll be honest Christian’s tend to be very dog shit tier at standing together just being honest here

Ive met Americans who genuinely think Armenia is an Islamic Arab nation in the middle east

To be fair Kim Kardaashian does look arab though

Even in the crusades, christians just ended up attacking the byzantine empire and destroying the capital

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, sportsmogger, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Seems like Muslims don't either since no nation is helping them or gaza besides the yemenis and some Persians
They love talking about one ummah this and that when Palestinians have been getting slaughtered like dogs for a year and none of em did/ are doing anything

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
American Christians are subordinates of Israel. They suck up to Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Shahnameh
They love talking about one ummah this and that when Palestinians have been getting slaughtered like dogs for a year and none of em did/ are doing anything

I will give Yemen credit though, they aren't even scared of America and are actually cucking american ships

israel is lucky yemen isn't their neighbour

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Israel isn’t attacking Christians deliberately. It is attacking Hezbollah. Ultimately, Hezbollah’s destruction will be a boon for Lebanon’s Christians.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
I will give Yemen credit though, they aren't even scared of America and are actually cucking american ships

israel is lucky yemen isn't their neighbour
Biden & Harris are demented & stupid. This changes when Trump comes back.

Israel isn’t attacking Christians deliberately. It is attacking Hezbollah. Ultimately, Hezbollah’s destruction will be a boon for Lebanon’s Christians.

Have u seen how christian armenians and palestinians get treated in israel?

• JFL
Ive met Americans who genuinely think Armenia is an Islamic Arab nation in the middle east

To be fair Kim Kardaashian does look arab though

Even in the crusades, christians just ended up attacking the byzantine empire and destroying the capital
All brown races look the same I have already told you this…

Well yeah the Roman Catholics are heterodox so ofc they gonna have beef with EO. Though there was a lot of politics behind the 4th crusades as well.

Fact is most modern Christians have lot that “brotherhood” thing we once had so essentially if your a persecuted christin minority your basically on your own esp as western nations are anti Christian secularist atheist nations which despise Jesus and are closer to being Islam aligned.

• +1
All brown races look the same I have already told you this…

Well yeah the Roman Catholics are heterodox so ofc they gonna have beef with EO. Though there was a lot of politics behind the 4th crusades as well.

Fact is most modern Christians have lot that “brotherhood” thing we once had so essentially if your a persecuted christin minority your basically on your own esp as western nations are anti Christian secularist atheist nations which despise Jesus and are closer to being Islam aligned.

Ive also seen christians claim catholics are idol worshippers or satanists and they argue and fight each other over the smallest differences

It is the most retarded thing i have ever seen, american protestants are a special kind of weird

Ive also seen christians claim catholics are idol worshippers or satanists and they argue and fight each other over the smallest differences

It is the most retarded thing i have ever seen, american protestants are a special kind of weird
Those are Protestants they are literal brainlet retwrds. Both RC and prots are low IQ but Protestants are the weak link for Christians there’s a reason why the best apologists and debaters are NEVER Protestant lol 😂

It’s due to prots not understanding the bible due to them having no authority to teach them the bible and they Theodore don’t understand saintly intercession is literally done by the prophets of old and god allows for it but once again Prot low IQ moment

Evangelicals are the Zionist super dogmatic type who hate the icons and think they are idols due to low IQ. Though all religious groups fight to the death over silly shit it’s part of the human condition. I see Sunnis trying to henocide Shiah’s every day

An Islamic version of a Protestants would be a Quran only Muslim

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Evangelicals aren’t all the Christians in the us

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Evangelicals aren’t all the Christians in the us
Though they are the Christian equivalent of the disabled kid in the class I do think they have their purpose they are super anti lgbtq (even more then Muslims) and super conservative. It’s a shame most are super Zionist though

But being my disabled deformed little brothers I’m merciful on the Protcucks

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and ElTruecel
Though they are the Christian equivalent of the disabled kid in the class I do think they have their purpose they are super anti lgbtq (even more then Muslims) and super conservative. It’s a shame most are super Zionist though
Nah they aren’t even truly anti lgbt most of them support fag “marriage” and trannies existing they just don’t want it on the kids. Most of them are just neolib boomers who don’t know the importance of policies and morals

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nah they aren’t even truly anti lgbt most of them support fag “marriage” and trannies existing they just don’t want it on the kids. Most of them are just neolib boomers who don’t know the importance of policies and morals
Nonsense. I seen the stats evangelicals are very intolerant. When you see racist whites they are 99% of the time evangelical.

Roman Catholics disappoint me but I’m not surprised it’s due to their retardation that Protestantism spawned

The Country appear to be highly segregated, therefore the premise of the OP is incorrect, they are not being bombed by Israel.

Nonsense. I seen the stats evangelicals are very intolerant. When you see racist whites they are 99% of the time evangelical.
Nah man this boomer propaganda about them muh trad and conservative is so fake and gay. You do realize they were the generation of hippies and leftists emerging from the 60s

Roman Catholics disappoint me but I’m not surprised it’s due to their retardation that Protestantism spawned
Oh yea ur an anti catholic orthodox :cautious:

Maronites are considered to be enemies of the state. Lebanon doesn't talk about them

Nah man this boomer propaganda about them muh trad and conservative is so fake and gay. You do realize they were the generation of hippies and leftists emerging from the 60s

Oh yea ur an anti catholic orthodox :cautious:
Ofc I’m anti Catholic your religion. Is heretical it’s defected and changed shit you can look it all up yourself your current Pope is preaching heresy look up what Francis recently said in Singapore and look how you guys venerate my EO saints who said the RC church is the house of Satan.

RC has been infiltrated. But I do consider you all Christian

Evangelicals are super low IQ and yes I prefer RC over Protestants for RC don’t call me an “Idolatoer” and they are the closest to me your women also LOVE ME a lot it’s crazy. Your hoes always make pulling them easy for me even when I tell them RC is a heretical cult they still laugh and love me regardless. There’s a 90% chance I’ll end up with a Papist worshipping Catholic

• JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly
View attachment 3200900

View attachment 3200905
Lebanon has a very complicated history for your average western Christian to comprehend tbh. Multiple sides fighting each other a huge cluster fucks throughout the 80s. Now Some lebanese Christans support israel and others despise it so it's hard to know who to root for for when they are about to fight israel. The French destroyed the country

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly

Israel is fighting a war against 7th Century death cultists and is telling Lebanse to flee North. meanwhile Islamic savages butcher Christians.

• +1

But being my disabled deformed little brothers I’m merciful on the Protcucks
371537332 360094683172542 7712491281382931872 n

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius

Israel is fighting a war against 7th Century death cultists and is telling Lebanse to flee North. meanwhile Islamic savages butcher Christians.
And the west won’t mention what’s happening to us in Nigeria, Pakistan Armenia etc etc

Christianity is the most atttacked group being a Christian is the most oppressed religious group our lives literally DONT MATTER. If this was any other group the world would be in uproar but cos it’s Christian’s nobody cares it’s funny

But Jesus said 18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Daqirius
Im just saying its funny protestsnts are anti lgbt but pro jew when jews are pro lgbt
Evangelicals*

Most prots I know are anti Isreal. It’s only the low IQ prots who are pro Zionist.

Roman Catholic Church is split on the issue as they are very globohomo and as I said to @ElTruecel they keep changing their dogma making their sect an callable as hoc nonsensical religion

My denomination is identical to the early church we ain’t CHANGED ANYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Daqirius
Christians try not to be hypocrites for 2 seconds challenge impossible. They’re hypocrites about a lot of things. I’m sure Muslims are too but I don’t have as much familiarity with them. If you wanted to be logically consistent then you wouldn’t be religious.

• +1
because they're mostly targeting populations in the south which are predominantly Shia muslim and are barely christian

the many religious groups in Lebanon aren't evenly distributed across the country, christians, Shias, sunnis and Druze and are all concentrated in certain specific parts of the country

anyways I pray for Lebanons safety and for the casualties to stop ASAP, Hezbollah should've never gotten into this war and I can express my frustration enough with the fact that they did 💔🙏

Hasan nasrallah is dead lmfao
Hezbollah got fucked real bad