Why do cringe memories keep haunting me after years passed after a specific moment?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

How do i forget all the cringe stuff i did in the past

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i use to rasengan people and naruto run before it became mainstream cringe it cant get much worse bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62902, futuregigamogger and Tai Lung
i use to rasengan people and naruto run before it became mainstream cringe it cant get much worse bruh
:lul: :feelswhy: Pls remove my memories asap

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
My fucking cringe memories from school haunts me holy fuck, i need to lose memory somehow.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and gooner23
I knew a dude that would do the 1000 years of death shit to people. He finally stopped once he got suspended for like a week I think.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
eat more candy

I knew a dude that would do the 1000 years of death shit to people. He finally stopped once he got suspended for like a week I think.
i understand bro

• +1
bone smash your brain

• WTF
i just isolate myself so then im incapable of doing anything cringe, so then when i do look back, there’s no memories to think of

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Tai Lung
i just isolate myself so then im incapable of doing anything cringe, so then when i do look back, there’s no memories to think of
stupid thing to do..