Why do curries cope so hard with glutathione?

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
No amount of skin lightening will change your pheno or bones
There is a high chance youll end up looking uncanny as fuck
And instead of coping for a year with skin lightening stacks why don't you just get lazer skin lightening? It isn't that expensive..

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and vampyre
Glutathione is a natural antioxidant. Doesn’t matter you look uncanny

No amount of skin lightening will change your pheno or bones
There is a high chance youll end up looking uncanny as fuck
And instead of coping for a year with skin lightening stacks why don't you just get lazer skin lightening? It isn't that expensive..
They wanna look white

White is good

• +1
Reactions: sladeee and ordinarypsycho
Do people still not understand skin color is like 10% of phenotype hahahah. You can literally tell someone’s race from just the back of their head/profile or their eyes…

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, zura, Allornothing and 2 others
Do people still not understand skin color is like 10% of phenotype hahahah. You can literally tell someone’s race from just the back of their head/profile or their eyes…

no people still literally don't understand shit about phenotypes, many normies in america will assume im indian or arab whereas every fucking user on here instantly recognizes my iranid pheno or anybody who understands anthropology in the slightest. average person sees brown and assumes indian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sladeee, Allornothing and Napoleon1800
no people still literally don't understand shit about phenotypes, many normies in america will assume im indian or arab whereas every fucking user on here instantly recognizes my iranid pheno or anybody who understands anthropology in the slightest. average person sees brown and assumes indian
Same. I'm Turkish but I've been called Indian, Iranian, Lebanese, Greek and Italian

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, LooksOrDeath and m0ss26
It's your:

- colouring
- hair type
- skull shape
- bones
- Lip shape and size
- eye area
- nose
- skin colour
- undertones
- stature

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, Deleted member 49008 and m0ss26
ye amerimutts are dumb, everyone guesses I am black + white but I’m levant arab lmao

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and m0ss26
They could get lazer treatments
I’ve gotten this done, it would be very expensive, take multiple treatments and be very painful because your entire will be inflamed for about a week.

Edit: I’ve only gotten this done on my face.

I’ve gotten this done, it would be very expensive, take multiple treatments and be very painful because your entire will be inflamed for about a week.

Edit: I’ve only gotten this done on my face.
Cant be worse than being an ugly shitskin

Who cares I am Italian 😜