WHY DO CURRIES FIND THIS VIDEO TO BE "BADASS"?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger

I discovered this video because of the indian autist tiktoker that makes a weird face when the beat drops

I read the comments and its full of curries and arabs talking about how badass it is

Why do these populations find this type of cringey gay shit to be "badass"?

2C5DF33C FDD7 4962 8926 89D857422B21

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Indians are so fucking weird and they wonder why people like Pakistanis more than them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 2227, Alt Number 3 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, goat2x, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
I can hear this fuckjng photo

Lemme quick explain you the indian mind hold on

Indians are so fucking weird and they wonder why people like Pakistanis more than them
Everyone likes indians way more than pakis. You never hear news articles of indian rape gangs in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: yang, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
This is the gay ass shit they play every time in my local gym
Unironically feel like going ER every time I hear the autist start to play this on his CRT monitor

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
E32ECFFD DFD2 496A B6C7 B8AE0BE3FE28

Even the channel name is like some autistic retarded joker-related version of "bad boy attitude"

Not even I can make such cringey shit

indians try to fit into western society but instead end up making a cringey laughing stock of themselves, agreed.

kill them all/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
indians try to fit into western society but instead end up making a cringey laughing stock of themselves, agreed.

kill them all/
Only in Curryland you'll see some retard caked in makeup making an absurd face while a Turkish remix of some old French song plays in the background, in an attempt to look like the Joker

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Everyone likes indians way more than pakis. You never hear news articles of indian rape gangs in Europe.
Ur being sarcastic right? Well idk nothing about Europe but all I know is they’re way better here in NYC