Why do Equinox Gyms (luxury gym) tend to have far more women than men?

Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby's coming to steal BBC from Beryl
Like this woman who complains about being a woman is a full time job (original post by @Sprinkles ):

IMG 0314

Equinox is a luxury gym where you have to pay hefty fees

IMG 0315
IMG 0316
IMG 0317
IMG 0318
IMG 0319
IMG 0320
IMG 0321

IMG 0322
IMG 0323

IMG 0325

IMG 0324

IMG 0330

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
@Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
@Darkeningstar @autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@Chadeep @Darkeningstar why

@Michael Myers
IMG 0324
IMG 0325

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gengar
It’s because guys donate to those foods’ OF channel. From that money, they are able to get a membership at a luxury gym. And the guys at the gym are better looking because they’ve got the money for it, and due to having more money, they are able to invest in better skincare products and whatnot, to make themselves look better than the average guy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Lol wow. Rich Handsome probably influencer dudes
And jfl at this
IMG 0324
IMG 0325
IMG 0323

Makes sense?

It’s because guys donate to those foods’ OF channel. From that money, they are able to get a membership at a luxury gym. And the guys at the gym are better looking because they’ve got the money for it, and due to having more money, they are able to invest in better skincare products and whatnot, to make themselves look better than the average guy.
And see the comments above
Foids are complaining the men don’t reciprocate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Chadeep
They are not entitled to rich handsome dudes. They will approach if they find you attractive.
Who are they entitled to?
The coping is too strong for these women.
Exactly
Also jflllll
IMG 0326

They are not entitled to rich handsome dudes. They will approach if they find you attractive. The coping is too strong for these women.
JFLLLLLL
IMG 0327
IMG 0328
IMG 0329
IMG 0330
IMG 0331

Basically they’re seething that HTNs aren’t approaching their femcel selves.
Holy shit foids are admitting they’re husband shopping

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Gengar
If you go to the expensive gyms here in the UK, it's full of white guys and white foids, all tall and good looking too. These people live in their own bubble.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Xangsane
Who are they entitled to?

Exactly
Also jflllll
View attachment 3006160
I love how delusional these women are Someone who's going to Ivy Udergrad is extremely Privileged+ Smart why would they settle for a Lowlife Sheboon. Even MBA IVY league guys have some kind of Privilege.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
All I see are femcels. :ogre:
I love how delusional these women are Someone who's going to Ivy Udergrad is extremely Privileged+ Smart why would they settle for a Lowlife Sheboon. Even MBA IVY league guys have some kind of Privilege.
If you go to the expensive gyms here in the UK, it's full of white guys and white foids, all tall and good looking too. These people live in their own bubble.
More foids than lads?

HOLY SHIT JFLLLL
IMG 0330
IMG 0333
IMG 0334
IMG 0335
IMG 0336

Less Indians and subhumans there
Hahahhahaha

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, autistic_tendencies and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and autistic_tendencies
Thoughts?
I hope they never succeed and experience what it feels like to be an incel so they can fuck off and find their looksmatches

• +1
I hope they never succeed and experience what it feels like to be an incel so they can fuck off and find their looksmatches
They don’t:
And jfl at this
View attachment 3006155View attachment 3006156View attachment 3006157
Makes sense?

And see the comments above
Foids are complaining the men don’t reciprocate
Comments above

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Subhuman minions / over 25s femcels who have nothing to offer (apart from some leg and butt muscles from squats) think they will find someone there who at least looksmatch or above them, who is also tall (and if they can afford to go there, they probably also have a career & a lot of money), and who is ambitious and athletic enough to put on muscle, which is a characteristic of bad boys, so at least he's good enough for an ONS or situationship, coming later to see if he'll at least be husband material..

4217401 1719664438764

It's basically tinder in real life, in a more protected environment, where you eliminate most subhumans with no money at the start, and at worst you're left with subhumans who want muscles and are rich, which isn't so bad in today's economy and dating environment..

• +1
Subhuman minions / over 25s femcels who have nothing to offer (apart from some leg and butt muscles from squats) think they will find someone there who at least looksmatch or above them, who is also tall (and if they can afford to go there, they probably also have a career & a lot of money), and who is ambitious and athletic enough to put on muscle, which is a characteristic of bad boys, so at least he's good enough for an ONS or situationship, coming later to see if he'll at least be husband material..

View attachment 3006213

It's basically tinder in real life, in a more protected environment, where you eliminate most subhumans with no money at the start, and at worst you're left with subhumans who want muscles and are rich, which isn't so bad in today's economy and dating environment..
Keep in mind they are husband hunting for hot rich men if you read the comments here jfl

What do you think will happen to them
idk, some will make it, some won't, but what I know for sure is that I won't be there to find out

• +1
idk, some will make it, some won't, but what I know for sure is that I won't be there to find out
Most don’t jfl

Most don’t jfl
According to Demographics it's mostly gay dudes. They are going to a place odds of landing a Handsome gl dude is very low still chasing lawl.

• +1
JFL, I went to one of the locations mentioned in the Reddit post it was mostly women and a few oldcels. I was on my friends guest pass but I think I was the only teenager there let alone of the only dudes

• JFL
According to Demographics it's mostly gay dudes. They are going to a place odds of landing a Handsome gl dude is very low still chasing lawl.
Yep they say a lot of faggots are there too
Why do they target these luxury gyms when they say it’s mostly faggots?
JFL, I went to one of the locations mentioned in the Reddit post it was mostly women and a few oldcels. I was on my friends guest pass but I think I was the only teenager there let alone of the only dudes
JFL HOW GL OR OLD AND DESPERATE WERE THE FOIDS? NO HTN+ YOUNG MEN?

dumb females go to there to take IG photos

whats the cost like 300 a month brutal

• +1
brual i didnt even see your second reply to the post

@Xangsane brutal for women trying to look good on social media

• JFL
brual i didnt even see your second reply to the post

@Xangsane brutal for women trying to look good on social media
If you read my replies on this thread it’s mostly women trying to search for good looking and affluent men
And the men ignore them

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
If you read my replies on this thread it’s mostly women trying to search for good looking and affluent men
And the men ignore them
mirin the fees that female pay to meet men

• JFL
And they come home empty handed jfl
brutal reality

high value male is on their phone doing business meeting during their workout
low value female spend their salary to get in the gym to eye fuck them while being ignored

• +1
brutal reality

high value male is on their phone doing business meeting during their workout
low value female spend their salary to get in the gym to eye fuck them while being ignored
Jfl
And these women love to wear tight clothes and squat right for the chad to see

• JFL
Reactions: traveler