Why do ethnics constantly flex the Great Replacement online? [Rant]

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I seriously do not get it.

You come from countries that are literal shitholes. You flood modern countries with your people who run shithole countries.

"heh, soon we will replace those pesky whites and finally rule over the world and enjoy the fruits of their work. too ez!!!1!11!"

20 years later

"RAJESH, YOU ARE TELLING ME VE VALKED 20 MILLION MILES TO COME TO DA GREAT BIG UK, ONLY FOR IT TO BE JUST LIKE INDIA? OOOOH MY VISHNA, I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED A DALIT!"

WHY WHY WHY do you think this is a good thing???

That it's... something that you should be proud of. How you are "defeating the colonizers". The evil Whites. However the FUCK you want to phrase it.

But it literally...makes no logical sense?

You import the third world...YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME THE THIRD WORLD!

WHEN YOU IMPORT MILLIONS OF THESE PEOPLE THE COUNTRIES YOU FLEE TO AND ENJOY (RUN BY WHITES BTW) WILL INEVITABLY BECOME TOTAL FUCKING DOGSHIT INFESTED TERRIBLE SHIT NIGGERDUMPS!)

@billymidnight is a great example of this. He's some random beaner who loves to flex "muh white bois getting cucked yo race finna be removed" in low-iq spicbabble. What he doesn't realize, is that the comforts and modernities he enjoys will LITERALLY be GONE from this world once Whites perish.

It's like being a dog and mauling the shit out of your own. Great job nigga, where are you gonna get dog treats now? Fucking idiot ass mutt dog.

Can an ethnic PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain this phenomenon. I would greatly appreciate it!!

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ok

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
GTFIH AND EXPLAIN NOW!

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Bumpppppppppppppppp

Because Islam, Judaism, and all of the other ethnic religions are demonic. They take joy in the downfall of the once godly and magnificent Christian west.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and 6ft4
Holy fuck.

Here you go nigga.

Happy? There's some tacos. Now please explain.

lol I hope Indians conquer whatever shit white country u live in

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Bro we argued about race like a week ago how r u still thinking about me πŸ˜‚

Bro we argued about race like a week ago how r u still thinking about me πŸ˜‚
No, I'm not thinking about you. I just wanted to make this post. You just came to mind when I needed an example

I give up on writing long posts