Why do ethnics want white foids so much??

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

I would be more than happy to be with noodle.

@seethe @gooner23 @Michael Myers @AlexBrown84 @ConfusedBolivian @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Gengar, normie_joe and 1 other person
I want noodle but they do not want me type shiii so i resort to white :feelshah: there is like 0 ethnics around me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
They’re hot

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and rand anon
rolling loud i turnt the crowd up they love that one hit

rick owen pajamas
IMG 4593
91B66959 0831 487D 85BA 4E9C4893588E
in

• Love it
Reactions: reek and Charisma
I want noodle but they do not want me type shiii so i resort to white :feelshah: there is like 0 ethnics around me
You have less of a chance with white women jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Her face is honestly ugly as hell. White femcels fog her
Download 41

then go with noodle, ill stick to my white queens

ngl sfcels should push asian women as much as possible. their coloring frauding is enough to trick everyone any way. they can finally save white race and shit.

ngl sfcels should push asian women as much as possible. their coloring frauding is enough to trick everyone any way. they can finally save white race and shit.
A ricecel wrote this

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I hope they do this to cuck the Cumskin race whilst bbc take white women. Would be hilarious to see Cumskins split between hapas and mullatos

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 33711
I hope they do this to cuck the Cumskin race whilst bbc take white women. Would be hilarious to see Cumskins split between hapas and mullatos
Your people will go extinct as well

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Your people will go extinct as well
Africa will remain pure. We won’t go extinct. But Europe and Americas will become mutts. Cumskins will become mullatos and hapas.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
only a low iq moron would think this
He has cumskin male haplogroup, his dad’s white he’s one of the rare few mullatos with a white dad that’s why he acts like a white SFcel at times. Dont except anything more from one carrying the R1B haplogroup he’s a white
boy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
He has cumskin male haplogroup, his dad’s white he’s one of the rare few mullatos with a white dad that’s why he acts like a white SFcel at times. Dont except anything more from one carrying the R1B haplogroup he’s a white
boy
BBC IS LAW MANE FO REAL

Africa will remain pure. We won’t go extinct. But Europe and Americas will become mutts. Cumskins will become mullatos and hapas.
White women date out the least statistically, its asian women who are becoming mutts in america.

White women date out the least statistically, its asian women who are becoming mutts in america.
And yet most mutts are mullatos 🤔 (excluding Latinos and Arabs which are basically their own race and Arabs do have their own genetics despite being mixed)

Dating* as you call it sure I guess but that doesn’t change the fact that white women get fucked by BBC enough to the point where most mutts are mullato @MrGlutton see what I mean his inner R1B haplogroup is coming out again

• JFL
  • Hmm...
And yet most mutts are mullatos 🤔

Dating* as you call it sure I guess but that doesn’t change the fact that white women get fucked by BBC enough to the point where most mutts are mullato @MrGlutton see what I mean his inner R1B haplogroup is coming out again
Hapas outnumber mulattos over here, and latina + white is the most common interracial pairing. Also why would you want black men to date out? I thought white women were the devil’s spawn

• Hmm...
Hapas outnumber mulattos over here, and latina + white is the most common interracial pairing. Also why would you want black men to date out? I thought white women were the devil’s spawn
They literally don’t. World wide there’s FAR MORE mullatos than Hapas not even comparable. Its only an debate in the USA because Americans are so fucking regarded they can’t differentiate between “black” and “mullato” but EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH THAT KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS SHOWS MULLATOS ARE BY FAR THE LARGEST GROUP OF MONGRELS.

• JFL
All women are the devils spawn regardless of race. One thing the Pedo prophet was correct about was the role of women being inferior to men

The same applies in the USA I’m 100 certain of that. And I have seen the stats for CANZUK and Europe and the same remains. Infact for the numbers to be similar they have to count Arab/curry/gook mixes for them to reach the same number as Black/white mixes :forcedsmile: and as 80% of mullatos are to BMWW well make of that what you will 😜

• JFL
They literally don’t. World wide there’s FAR MORE mullatos than Hapas not even comparable. Its only an debate in the USA because Americans are so fucking regarded they can’t differentiate between “black” and “mullato” but EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH THAT KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS SHOWS MULLATOS ARE BY FAR THE LARGEST GROUP OF MONGRELS.
Why would you be proud of mass racemixing and then proceed to call us mongrels :lul:

Why would you be proud of mass racemixing and then proceed to call us mongrels :lul:
I call you what you are I call mullatos mongrel irl as well. I call mullato women who I have kissed mongrels to their face none ever say shit. You are a mongrel it’s what it is

• WTF
All women are the devils spawn regardless of race. One thing the Pedo prophet was correct about was the role of women being inferior to men

The same applies in the USA I’m 100 certain of that. And I have seen the stats for CANZUK and Europe and the same remains. Infact for the numbers to be similar they have to count Arab/curry/gook mixes for them to reach the same number as Black/white mixes :forcedsmile: and as 80% of mullatos are to BMWW well make of that what you will 😜
Imagine being proud of domestic violence cases :trepidation:. Most of the time after Tyrone gets with Becky, she leaves her a muttoid offspring to care for on her lonesome.

• JFL
Imagine being proud of domestic violence cases :trepidation:. Most of the time after Tyrone gets with Becky, she leaves her a muttoid offspring to care for on her lonesome.
Once again that’s women’s fault. They choose to lie with evil men. Black men like me would unironically treat white girl well but they hate the fact that I’m not a thug POS and thus I feel 0 remorse for them when Abdullah and Tyrone beat them up and leave them as SM.

Mulsimas don’t have the same issue, never had Arab, black or curry girls do me like this. Granted I’m incompatible with the female species but at least these 3 races of foids entertain the idea of me and have some standards to not want to be treated like shit on my shoe.

• +1
  • JFL
Once again that’s women’s fault. They choose to lie with evil men. Black men like me would unironically treat white girl well but they hate the fact that I’m not a thug POS and thus I feel 0 remorse for them when Abdullah and Tyrone beat them up and leave them as SM.

Mulsimas don’t have the same issue, never had Arab, black or curry girls do me like this. Granted I’m incompatible with the female species but at least these 3 races of foids entertain the idea of me and have some standards to not want to be treated like shit on my shoe.
Exactly jfl, you gotta be a thug most of the time to have appeal to white women. And those same white women are trashy skanks who have BBC fetishes. Whilst high class black women date with high class white men :feelshah:

Exactly jfl, you gotta be a thug most of the time to have appeal to white women. And those same white women are trashy skanks who have BBC fetishes. Whilst high class black women date with high class white men :feelshah:
No. I don’t even mess with Cumskins into blk men lol. The ones I have messed around with were the types that never messed with any black guy me being the exception. Why? Because unironically these are the ones that don’t demand for the Ghetto badboy meme as much as the other ones

And FYI 90% of cumskin foids are trashy whores :forcedsmile: so yeah doesn’t change much but I know your inner white boy R1B haplogroup is holding you hostage to chat nonsense

• JFL
View attachment 2941996

I would be more than happy to be with noodle.

@seethe @gooner23 @Michael Myers @AlexBrown84 @ConfusedBolivian @pneumocystosis
A man of culture. I appreciate one when I see one. I don’t want white women but they are the among the nicest races of women who treat me like a person, so I like them platonically.

A man of culture. I appreciate one when I see one. I don’t want white women but they are the among the nicest races of women who treat me like a person, so I like them platonically.

How so?any explanations?

How so?any explanations?
Yeah. Well, for instance if I’m new at a college, they strike up conversations with me even though I stand somewhere and I’m completely quiet. Or when I’m outside they won’t stand far away from me or they will look at me and smile at me. Other races of women don’t do this. They’re just really friendly compared to other women and not bitchy (well, most aren’t — there’s always rotten apples).

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah. Well, for instance if I’m new at a college, they strike up conversations with me even though I stand somewhere and I’m completely quiet. Or when I’m outside they won’t stand far away from me or they will look at me and smile at me. Other races of women don’t do this. They’re just really friendly compared to other women and not bitchy (well, most aren’t — there’s always rotten apples).
what nationality of those white foids?