Why do ethnics worships whites so much ?

L

Lebgfinal

User
We the white people colonized half of the world, enslaved their people, used their resources to grow ourselves.
And now, what happened.
All these brown people still come at our doors and worship us like dogs.
Why dont they show who is king ? Why do these countries that are now independant from colonialism simply dont become a superpower and compte with the western world and win ?
They could become powerful at a point where the white people would want them as allies and they would be scared of the browns.
But right now browns are just self defeating faggots who cant help themselves but to always be ashamed of themselves and say "i wish i was white bro", "im gonna immigrate to the us because its a better place"
Shut the fuck self hating ethnic instead of crying for us why dont you make your ancestors prouds and prove your people are the superior ones. That india is a country better than the west, that you are rich and powerful.
Instead you swallow in pity and never improve your homeland and you hate your own ancestors, people.
Why dont you prove the worth of your people
Why do they keep worshipping us and immigrating to our lands ?
You should hate us for what we did to you.
You are being a cuck worshipping whites when they hate you and ruined your country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, sportsmogger and 97baHater
I need a white girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, NZb6Air and St.TikTokcel
Ur a self hating faggot go marry a indian girl so you can continue your lineage
Race traitor imagine your indians ancestors learning you simped for a white girl
Cuck is what you are

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, sportsmogger, tachanka1 and 1 other person
Idk it’s weird and cucked

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Idk it’s weird and cucked
Indian people should love and respect their people yet i see indians here hating their own people and ancestry.
These people gave birth to you, they raised you, you have their dna.
You are ashamed of your identity of the people close to you for whites that destroyed your homeland.
You succomb to the invader like a cuck.
They need to learn to stop worshipping whites and be proud of their ifentity and country.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, |Daddy_Zygos| and tombradylover
Race traitor imagine your indians ancestors learning you simped for a white girl
Cuck is what you are
Indian people should love and respect their people yet i see indians here hating their own people and ancestry.
These people gave birth to you, they raised you, you have their dna.
You are ashamed of your identity of the people close to you for whites that destroyed your homeland.
You succomb to the invader like a cuck.
They need to learn to stop worshipping whites and be proud of their ifentity and country.
@TheLookInYourEyes is not indian u dorty fucker. He is a mulatto who tf should he date by your logic.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, sportsmogger, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
@TheLookInYourEyes is not indian u dorty fucker. He is a mulatto who tf should he date by your logic.
he sounded like a indian by how he said "muh im incel because im not white"

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Jason Voorhees
Cuck is what you are
i have 0% indian

Anyone can for only 50 dollars

4260847 1000064019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, The Grinch, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
It's not because whites are superior, it's because ethnics are inferior

Because we're superior? is it that hard to grasp?

It's not because whites are superior, it's because ethnics are inferior
White is playing it too safe for me. A Tall wide framed charcoal skinned BBC or a Fresh off the boat 9/11 kattar Islamic pheno Sandnigger born in the very very leftist liberal state of the US. Nothing beats the feeling of being a low IQ carefree stoner nigga whose sole purpose in life is leeching off welfare, living like a feral animal and making ppl seethe imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, NZb6Air and Entschuldigung
Yeah... if ethnics are inferior... than we are superior... ???
Whites aren't superior, they're neutral
Ethnics just love to be inferior

We the white people colonized half of the world, enslaved their people, used their resources to grow ourselves.
And now, what happened.
Why dont they show who is king ? Why do these countries that are now independant from colonialism simply dont become a superpower and compte with the western world and win ?
They could become powerful at a point where the white people would want them as allies and they would be scared of the browns.
But right now browns are just self defeating faggots who cant help themselves but to always be ashamed of themselves and say "i wish i was white bro", "im gonna immigrate to the us because its a better place"
Shut the fuck self hating ethnic instead of crying for us why dont you make your ancestors prouds and prove your people are the superior ones. That india is a country better than the west, that you are rich and powerful.
Instead you swallow in pity and never improve your homeland and you hate your own ancestors, people.
You are being a cuck worshipping whites when they hate you and ruined your country.
Do you mean Asians and south Asians ?

good fucking luck finding a white girl here for 50 bucks. 50 bucks here is more like 50 year old black crack whore with aids, and only if rent is due soon
Relocate to Russia and fuck girls raw

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
we are smart tall and strong

White is playing it too safe for me. A Tall wide framed charcoal skinned BBC or a Fresh off the boat 9/11 kattar Islamic pheno Sandnigger born in the very very leftist liberal state of the US. Nothing beats the feeling of being a low IQ carefree stoner nigga whose sole purpose in life is leeching off welfare, living like a feral animal and making ppl seethe imo.

@tombradylover @anthony111553

I love black girls and latinas feet, but skin color (ethnicity) is a thing related to the odds of high arches.
As a arch lover, knowing that high arches are scarcity, I do observations on all the women’s feet as much as I can. What you said is true, indeed some women have high arches, some don’t. But ethnicity is indeed a factor determining the likelihood of having high arches (a reason being arches is an inherited feature). white girls in particular have a rather high chance with high arches, I can say 1 out of 10 has high arches. Latinas about 1 in 20; black girls, 1 in 40. I live in a region with very large black population, in real life I have seen 5 black girls with high arches (use Lamise Mansur’s feet as reference) my entire life. As for white girls, I have seen at least 50. Yet I have seen one black girl on internet with SUPER high arches and it got me soooooo hyped, so they do exist, I just have to spend some time finding one in my real life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TheLookInYourEyes, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
View attachment 3228310View attachment 3228311View attachment 3228312View attachment 3228313

I love black girls and latinas feet, but skin color (ethnicity) is a thing related to the odds of high arches.
As an arch lover, knowing that high arches are scarcity, I do observations on all the women’s feet as much as I can. What you said is true, indeed some women have high arches, some don’t. But ethnicity is indeed a factor determining the likelihood of having high arches (a reason being arches is an inherited feature). white girls in particular have a rather high chance with high arches, I can say 1 out of 10 has high arches. Latinas about 1 in 20; black girls, 1 in 40. I live in a region with very large black population, in real life I have seen 5 black girls with high arches (use Lamise Mansur’s feet as reference) my entire life. As for white girls, I have seen at least 50. Yet I have seen one black girl on internet with SUPER high arches and it got me soooooo hyped, so they do exist, I just have to spend some time finding one in my real life.
Dnr niger u knew I wouldn’t read why tag me

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
View attachment 3228310View attachment 3228311View attachment 3228312View attachment 3228313

As a arch lover, knowing that high arches are scarcity, I do observations on all the women’s feet as much as I can. What you said is true, indeed some women have high arches, some don’t. But ethnicity is indeed a factor determining the likelihood of having high arches (a reason being arches is an inherited feature). white girls in particular have a rather high chance with high arches, I can say 1 out of 10 has high arches. Latinas about 1 in 20; black girls, 1 in 40. I live in a region with very large black population, in real life I have seen 5 black girls with high arches (use Lamise Mansur’s feet as reference) my entire life. As for white girls, I have seen at least 50. Yet I have seen one black girl on internet with SUPER high arches and it got me soooooo hyped, so they do exist, I just have to spend some time finding one in my real life.
Arch so high nigga is gonna build his house on that

• +1

you should really make BBB(big black booty) hypnosis compilations to send me

• JFL
Why do these countries that are now independant from colonialism simply dont become a superpower and compte with the western world and win ?
Japan tried and China is currently doing this.

What you're asking non western countries to do isn't easy. That like asking you to grow 2 feet overnight.
That's true

more loli bahia for me then easy game

• JFL
And now, what happened.
BBC is why. Ethnics see whites as the only race that could stop BBC halo and the only race above the BBC so ethnics thank whites as their savours

A deathnic like me deserves to live in the USA.

Cause cooming inside a pink pussy is revenge for our ancestors

stockholm syndrome i believe. Ethnics think they can join the "winning team" by marrying white and having partially white children. Whether you think this is wrong or right is up to you

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241009_194121.jpg
    Screenshot_20241009_194121.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 0