Gay culture comes from America.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mogstars, Roquefort and 7 others
AMERICANS ARE RETARDED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Roquefort
Not sure bud

But Europeans are more Gay than Americans JFL
Because in America you have some based conservative willing to retain what traditional values are left. Europeans have never had such safeguards - excluding EEs.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Because in America you have some based conservative willing to retain what traditional values are left. Europeans have never had such safeguards - excluding EEs.
Americans saying the Opposite thing about Europeans. I remember in one Film they were talking about americans, it was 1996 Film, and they said that Gay movement is Rising in Europe, and they said thanks to the God we don't have it here in America JFL

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Americans saying the Opposite thing about Europeans. I remember in one Film they were talking about americans, it was 1996 Film, and they said that Gay movement is Rising in Europe, and they said thanks to the God we don't have it here in America JFL
Doesn't mean it wasn't invented there. Sexual revolutions and all kinds of degeneracy began in US and was exported across.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Are you saying Poland, Russia, Hungary are somehow pro LGBT and anti family?
They were gynocentric shitholes since the dawn of our era. Tbh most eastern powers were and are.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
fat obese entitled twodigitiq retards. they are all fat niggers, and the fact that there are so many black people in america brings me joy cause ik it will anger the white cucks over there. America is just one big cesspool for fat niggers. there is legit no reason not to hate americans. its also just a shitty ass country overall proven by multiple factors.

cause they're superior, Europe is a country full of SJW and cucks

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Americans lack sophistication, not just high culture but also among the ordinary people.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Yeah Americans are more agressive and brutal than Europeans, especially in South places like Texas

Amerikkkans tend to be obnoxious and make everything about them. Not to mention the degenerate culture they have.

With that been said I'd still probably rather live in America than any European country. Mainly due to closer cultural and geographical ties. Sometimes I wish I grew up in Europe instead.

They were gynocentric shitholes since the dawn of our era. Tbh most eastern powers were and are.
Slavs are more egalitarian like in gender relationships, but i can see how it can also be gynocentric. Germanic people were/are the most patriarchal and traditional ones in Europe historically

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yeah Americans are more agressive and brutal than Europeans, especially in South places like Texas
they literally don't have free speech or common sense in europe. You can get a hate crime for your dog doing a nazi salute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, wishIwasSalludon and The Heartless
the US keeps exporting it's shitty culture to us, or rather the lack thereof.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Slavs are more egalitarian like in gender relationships, but i can see how it can also be gynocentric. Germanic people were/are the most patriarchal and traditional ones in Europe historically
Most EE malecels (gen x/boomers) are and were extreme cuckolds but I kind of understand them. There were bachelors taxes (you had to pay if you weren't married) and other cuck shit.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
so if gay culture comes from US and you still end up with more gays, then that makes your country shit.

• +1
US mogs europe tbh, way more opportunities to make money there and easier to slay. saying this as eurocel btw

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, wishIwasSalludon and anthony111553
You can get a hate crime for your dog doing a nazi salute
lol I know ur joking but the world has become so ridiculous that something like that happening wouldnt suprise me

Most EE malecels (gen x/boomers) are and were extreme cuckolds but I kind of understand them. There were bachelors taxes (you had to pay if you weren't married) and other cuck shit.
Yes its very hard ingrained in slavic culture for the female to be the leader of the home and the male outside it, and mosy of slavic deities were female fertility goddesses or some shit. Slavic male were born to be send to die in some obscure trench while Весна fucks with the neighbor

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
wdym by this and how is this americas fault that european youth are consuming US pop culture and getting influenced lmao they're not forcing europeans to adopt their culture they're just naturally getting influenced by it

• JFL
They’re cringe + 50% non white

Amerimutts and faggots is the reason imo

how is this americas fault that european youth are consuming US pop culture and getting influenced
because you own the algorithms causing it.

none of it is natural.

" europe is a country " welcome to my blacklist you subhuman room temp wheelchair faggot iq. I aint got time to read an amerimutt troon manifesto

• JFL
american culture is the only thing that keeps this world interesting

" europe is a country " welcome to my blacklist you subhuman room temp wheelchair faggot iq. I aint got time to read an amerimutt troon manifesto
you know what i mean stfu

• +1
fuck those mutts

mainly a multitude of things like architecture and the general culture of the US

if your not in the EU your against it pretty much, even as someone who lives in the UK I feel more american than like french or something like that