Why do everyone try to tell me to stop thinking about revenge?

K

Kreier

Bronze
Another trait of the normies and some chads that annoys me is that every time you talk to them about taking revenge on those who wronged you, they tell you that you shouldn't think about revenge, instead they tell you to think positive, do good things for the sake of the world, and focus your energy on constructive things and other retarded bullshit.

What's wrong with those people? Don't they understand that those who wrong me deserve to suffer? Revenge is not bad. Revenge is sweet!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and imthesupremecel
Its because normies and especially chads never experienced something real bad from other people. Chad never got his heart broken and a normie is too normal to see the big picture

• +1
Reactions: Kreier
What's wrong with those people? Don't they understand that those who wrong me deserve to suffer? Revenge is not bad. Revenge is sweet!
Lol, true, true...
Back in the early days of the internet there were online revenge communities, forums, sites, blogs and books detailing many interesting methods on how to enact revenge on the people who wronged you. All of these mysteriously disappeared over the years, it's like lost knowledge and data only available now in obscure archives.

Lol, true, true...
Back in the early days of the internet there were online revenge communities, forums, sites, blogs and books detailing many interesting methods on how to enact revenge on the people who wronged you. All of these mysteriously disappeared over the years, it's like lost knowledge and data only available now in obscure archives.
Well, they were shutdown by feds.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Revenge is a feminine behavior if not clearly required or illicited.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar