Why do evil people succeed in life?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
Sick of bad people being successful. If karma is real, why are evil bad people who are ruining people's lives driving nice cars, making fortunes, why are people that go against everything that it means to be a good person so successful?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
we are animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 20519 and 2 others
Sick of bad people being successful. If karma is real, why are evil bad people who are ruining people's lives driving nice cars, making fortunes, why are people that go against everything that it means to be a good person so successful?
bestgore.com shows the reality of this world. good ppl suffer sometimes whilst the wicked prosper. idk why, its a dog eats dog world oyt there man. but this stuff has diminished my imposter syndrome and made me a humble narcy grateful for the stuff i have, even if some stuff are shitty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Marsiere214, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
the lion thrives, whilst the deer is hunted and killed because its weak and the lion is strong. power is everything. my goal in life is to amass as much power possible from looking sexy, statusmaxxing, good health etc

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 5892
evil will always triumph because good is dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 5892
being evil is based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
because their is hardly ever a reward for being good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 20519
No tree can grow to heaven, unless its roots reach down to hell

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 20519
because they'll be reincarnated as ugly curries in their next life :feelskek::feelskek:

Lol, karma's not real.

evil will always triumph because good is dumb
It's such a cliche quote and yet it's mostly true.

'Good' people = idiots with no critical thinking that don't understand social dynamics.

But tbh there isn't such a thing as 'good' people. I think it's all just bullshit larp. So-called 'good' people are just trying to exploit others or they are lying about being good because of social pressure. Or they know they're worthless so they advocate for 'goodness' to protect themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 22015
bestgore.com shows the reality of this world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 15854, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
It's such a cliche quote and yet it's mostly true.

'Good' people = idiots with no critical thinking that don't understand social dynamics.

But tbh there isn't such a thing as 'good' people. I think it's all just bullshit larp. So-called 'good' people are just trying to exploit others or they are lying about being good because of social pressure. Or they know they're worthless so they advocate for 'goodness' to protect themselves.
those who i have known who had to constantly remind others they were good people or masquerade as such were always actually shitty fake people

Because earth is inherently evil realm

bestgore.com shows the reality of this world. good ppl suffer sometimes whilst the wicked prosper. idk why, its a dog eats dog world oyt there man. but this stuff has diminished my imposter syndrome and made me a humble narcy grateful for the stuff i have, even if some stuff are shitty:lul:
@Ritalincel :feelstrash:

people with machivelisim traits mostly succeed at life

time to conduct evil

I notice that people who don't care about other end up succeeding as they have no qualms about fucking people over 😢😢😢 whereas for me I get used by people I thought were friends who just use me for gymcel advice or school advice 😢😢😢

May Allah show you what happens to bad people

KARMA is cope invented to control your actions , make actions they want.

the lion thrives, whilst the deer is hunted and killed because its weak and the lion is strong. power is everything. my goal in life is to amass as much power possible from looking sexy, statusmaxxing, good health etc
we have similar goals but

Because we allow them to

bestgore.com shows the reality of this world. good ppl suffer sometimes whilst the wicked prosper. idk why, its a dog eats dog world oyt there man. but this stuff has diminished my imposter syndrome and made me a humble narcy grateful for the stuff i have, even if some stuff are shitty
i disagree, most people on there a literally messing with drug dealers
typical degenerates in my opinion.
in most cases in Mexico if u dont mess with the dealers nothing much will really happen to u.

i disagree, most people on there a literally messing with drug dealers
typical degenerates in my opinion.
in most cases in Mexico if u dont mess with the dealers nothing much will really happen to u.
idk, some ppl dont want to do it but get into it to make a living. some get forced also. its fucked up stuff, be grateful you werent born there

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214