they‘re cringe af

they're so fucking disgusting, fags are a parasite

I need to move to Russia or some shit where faggots are not allowed
jfl if you think that Russia isn't full of faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
people say it's a mental illness but it's literally this.
Yep. Still not normal though cause these things only happen in the modern world thanks to chemical exposure during pregnancy etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Yep. Still not normal though cause these things only happen in the modern world thanks to chemical exposure during pregnancy etc.
being breastfed is also crucial for hormonal and brain development, man the modern world is cucked, most women used soy-based formulas instead of breastfeeding

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
being breastfed is also crucial for hormonal and brain development, man the modern world is cucked, most women used soy-based formulas instead of breastfeeding
Yep and none of them actually care about this shit whatsoever and just listen to the easiest understandable basics regarding pregnancy/development. They also pump babies at the point where they're closer to Menopause than the time they were most fertile.
If I ever consider getting kids, I'd want to do it with a girl that's willingly to be submissive, although that's rare and most girls are whores. May be weird but my ex was kinda like that, she'd always submit to me and I would talk ages about autistic stuff and she'd just listen and agree on everything.
If you manage to get a girl like that where you're the one ''in charge'' you're pretty much set and can make sure your kids develop ideally and well. I won't get kids until I find that self respecting virgin strongly religious church girl that lived her entire life in a village. Maybe it sounds like a dream but you can't really lose at that point, there's still women like that out there at strongly religious places.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
Yep and none of them actually care about this shit whatsoever and just listen to the easiest understandable basics regarding pregnancy/development. They also pump babies at the point where they're closer to Menopause than the time they were most fertile.
If I ever consider getting kids, I'd want to do it with a girl that's willingly to be submissive, although that's rare and most girls are whores. May be weird but my ex was kinda like that, she'd always submit to me and I would talk ages about autistic stuff and she'd just listen and agree on everything.
If you manage to get a girl like that where you're the one ''in charge'' you're pretty much set and can make sure your kids develop ideally and well. I won't get kids until I find that self respecting virgin strongly religious church girl that lived her entire life in a village. Maybe it sounds like a dream but you can't really lose at that point, there's still women like that out there at strongly religious places.
good luck finding an attractive innocent virgin churchie, modern-day women are choking on cocks and swapping cum to one another, the men of the future are gonna have measurable T levels of a female.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
good luck finding an attractive innocent virgin churchie, modern-day women are choking on cocks and swapping cum to one another, the men of the future are gonna have measurable T levels of a female.
Sadly but thankfully a good part of my family comes from a strongly religious infamous place here in the Netherlands :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Sadly but thankfully a good part of my family comes from a strongly religious infamous place here in the Netherlands :feelshaha:
netherlandi CHAD

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I never understand why in homo relationships, there's always one 'feminine' guy and one 'masculine' guy. If you're gonna be a faggot, what the fuck is the point in assuming hetero gender roles?

Girls acting like girls (feminine) is also an act

Not disgusted often or ever

They’re actually cold hearted af. I’ve spoken to a couple girls who told me they don’t feel emotions anymore after I gained their trust

Girls acting like girls (feminine) is also an act

Not disgusted often or ever

They’re actually cold hearted af. I’ve spoken to a couple girls who told me they don’t feel emotions anymore after I gained their trust
These people are all dead