Why do faggots exist?!

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Whenever I see some tight, shaved, silk-soft blonde pussy, I get hard as shit son.
I want to fuck bitches like this deep as sin.
557431E0 01DE 49B5 96A0 A33A8E0CAB6B

How do faggots even exist?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, IWantToMax, Averagecel and 3 others
Holy shit, I saw her yesterday on IG and was miring hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, IWantToMax, Averagecel and 2 others
@BlackBoyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
because females and soys defend their rights to spread degeneracy

Ask your dad
Shut the fuck up you complete and absolute bitch
My dad has been dead even since before I was born. He fukked my mother and then he died in a car accident getting back home that same night.

My dad has been dead even since before I was born. He fukked my mother and then he died in a car accident getting back home.
I guess he cant ask his dad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Aesthetic
that blond goddess takes 10 dicks a week minimum

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Big text = faggot

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and balding17yomanletcel
Big text = overcompensating. I don't need to throw words in people's faces
Because you are a faggot and havent got the balls to do so

being gay is a mental illness

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake and Deleted member 3073
What is it that turns normal babies into faggots? It is clear it's not only their sexual desire for males that is affected. They're also low t, subhuman looking, degenerate and attracted to children. Perhaps they were meant to be women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Whenever I see some tight, shaved, silk-soft blonde pussy, I get hard as shit son.
I want to fuck bitches like this deep as sin.
View attachment 192968

How do faggots even exist?!
Who is she? Also that picture is proof that big titties are overrated. But big titties help with the development of a child though,

i hate gays even if they are cute and nice they are an abomination to allah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Wish she posted more feet pics. Would have busted a fat nut to one of them

My dad has been dead even since before I was born. He fukked my mother and then he died in a car accident getting back home that same night.
probably AIDS related accident

What is it that turns normal babies into faggots? It is clear it's not only their sexual desire for males that is affected. They're also low t, subhuman looking, degenerate and attracted to children. Perhaps they were meant to be women?

it's probably not genetic. people will claim it is by using brain scans and say look how their brains actiate differently from straight men. of course neglecting to tell you that the brain is highly malleable and rewirable and if a guy has been turned into a faggot, his brain is obviously going to be different. that's not saying anything about the cause.

like in the animal kingdom, faggotry erupts during times of stress and trauma. i guess it's similar in humans too. a lot of faggots seem to have very common backgrounds, ie neglectful parenting, early childhood abuse.

Name of the whore son?

If my dad was a faggot how did he fuck my mom deep?!

If he is gay and most of his family is homophobic . He will marry a women and fuck guys on the side. Because your dad is gay and love big fat curry cock .

Who is she? Also that picture is proof that big titties are overrated. But big titties help with the development of a child though,
Name of the whore son?
Georgia Ellenwood
If he is gay and most of his family is homophobic . He will marry a women and fuck guys on the side. Because your dad is gay and love big fat curry cock .
You're 5'4, 4 inch penis, bug eyes, tiny frame, 100 lbs, hairy anus, low iq, etc.
Thats why youre a faggot

Some Homo hit on you,

son?
I have nothing towards homos, I just feel bad for faggots; how cant you enjoy the female beauty? And how can you turn down FUCKING A BLONDE SLUT?
I CANT COMPREHEND!!!1!1!1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I have nothing towards homos, I just feel bad for faggots; how cant you enjoy the female beauty? And how can you turn down FUCKING A BLONDE SLUT?
I CANT COMPREHEND!!!1!1!1
What would you do If you had a gay son,

bro?

Georgia Ellenwood

You're 5'4, 4 inch penis, bug eyes, tiny frame, 100 lbs, hairy anus, low iq, etc.
Thats why youre a faggot
Hairy anus is masculine

It’s because of weak fathers. The son resorts to looking up to his mother rather than a masculine dad. In turn they psyche becomes wired to seek what they never had, a masculine figure in their life. Pair this with progressive feminist movements and voila.

more often than not women's tits grow when pregnant, but i agree they are overrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
It’s because of weak fathers. The son resorts to looking up to his mother rather than a masculine dad. In turn they psyche becomes wired to seek what they never had, a masculine figure in their life. Pair this with progressive feminist movements and voila.
This could be true. I cant imagine not liking some tight ass pussy