Why do fat people annoy me? and I hate faggots even more now

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
I remember today in this store there was this fat nigga, he was so fat he couldn’t even walk he had to use one of those machine carts to move around

Idk why but that just pissed me off for some like how do you become such a fucking slob that you can’t even walk I literally thought of him as a subhuman

Which is fucked up I know :feelsrope:
Also I made a post abt how I want to stop feeling disgusted towards faggots but my disgust for them has only increased since one of them tried hitting on me

Why do I have such hate in my heart? It’s fucked up man how do I fix myself. @Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer @HeightPilledum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, noodlelover and Michael Myers
I remember today in this store there was this fat nigga, he was so fat he couldn’t even walk he had to use one of those machine carts to move around

Idk why but that just pissed me off for some like how do you become such a fucking Elon that you can’t even walk I literally thought of him as a subhuman

Which is fucked up I know :feelsrope:
Also I made a post abt how I want to stop feelijg disgusted towards faggots but my disgust for them has only increased since one of them tried hitting on me

Why do I have such hate in my heart? It’s fucked up man how do I fix myself. @Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer @HeightPilledum
Because you used to be a fat faggot? Now you’re skinny and bi? I’ve heard that people hate seeing their own image in others so their hatred for fat people is because they used to be that way. Some sort of projection thing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, noodlelover and wishIwasSalludon
Because you used to be a fat faggot
I’ve always been skinny, and I’m not a faggot just because I watch psl God edits doesn’t make me a faggot. I only started doing that once I came to this forum.

Because you used to be a fat faggot? Now you’re skinny and bi? I’ve heard that people hate seeing their own image in others so their hatred for fat people is because they used to be that way. Some sort of projection thing.
Faggotry for some reason just feels unnatural to me, like it shouldn’t exist. I’ve felt disgusted by faggots even when I was a kid. Idk why

I’ve always been skinny, and I’m not a faggot just because I watch psl God edits doesn’t make me a faggot. I only started doing that once I came to this forum.
Faggotry for some reason just feels unnatural to me, like it shouldn’t exist. I’ve felt disgusted by faggots even when I was a kid. Idk why
Perhaps this is why I’m leanmaxxing so you wouldn’t be disgusted by me if you saw me. :feelsautistic: I went from 85 kg to 73,2 kg in 5 weeks but I went back to 74,6 kg today. :feelsbadman:

• Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Perhaps this is why I’m leanmaxxing so you wouldn’t be disgusted by me if you saw me. :feelsautistic: I went from 85 kg to 73,2 kg in 5 weeks but I went back to 74,6 kg today. :feelsbadman:
Based a lot of user fall into defeatism like yea genes matter but you can still live a good life as an incel as cope as it sound foids are not the end all be all

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Based a lot of user fall into defeatism like yea genes matter but you can still live a good life as an incel as cope as it sound foids are not the end all be all
I used to have top-tier metabolism. I ate whatever I wanted and never gained weight. I was always underweight. Then I got older and became a recluse and didn’t go outside at all so I became really fat. :feelsbadman:

I hate skinny people. Like how are you a stick how come I couldn’t be one

• JFL
Ngl fat people (that aren't old) are an eyesore

I was overweight, but I never saw straight up FAT. And I ate like a pig back then. I couldn't imagine the diet of a disgusting fat nigger on a Walmart cart

You have no excuse to be fat unless you're old asf

• JFL
Ngl fat people (that aren't old) are an eyesore

I was overweight, but I never saw straight up FAT. And I ate like a pig back then. I couldn't imagine the diet of a disgusting fat nigger on a Walmart cart

You have no excuse to be fat unless you're old asf
I ate 12 pieces of brownies yesterday and drank 3 glasses of milk

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum