Why do fat white bitches like BBC so much

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Why do fat white women (anything over 135lbs IMO tbh ngl) like BBC so much. Literally have one right now moving so hard to me. JFL. White men need to keep their women in check. I don't want fatties.

Fat women are disgusting. Its disgusting. If you can't take care of yoyrself, then I doubt you take care of anyone else. Dirty fat shits. How tf do they wipe their ass.

Tbh ngl I have noticed some fatties are self concious as fuaaark and try to smell extraa nice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome, Alexanderr and 6 others
No one does :feelskek: keep them lardbeasts for yourself buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, CupOfCoffee and dogtown
From personal experience, black guys will fuck everything. That means easy dick for fat chicks that dont want to work for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Ritzy2KReborn, kobecel and 2 others
I will fuck anything send them my way boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Afrikancel
From personal experience, black guys will fuck everything. That means easy dick for fat chicks that dont want to work for it.
Yes I agree. Its sad that I do not want these hambeasts. I only like slim/tall girls tbh. Even "normal weight" girls are a little too chubby for me.

This is ideal weight for me

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Yes I agree. Its sad that I do not want these hambeasts. I only like slim/tall girls tbh. Even "normal weight" girls are a little too chubby for me.

This is ideal weight for me View attachment 36103
This is perfect weight, body type also plays a big role imo.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
black men are really horny

This is ideal weight for me View attachment 36103
Around that weight, I love to see some more tits tbh. Btw black girls are fun, especially the dominate ones lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, hebbewem and Afrikancel
36107 This guy will gladly fuck them if you don’t and also they like black guys cuz they’re more dom/stronger in general and will fuck their fat ass harder

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Around that weight, I love to see some more tits tbh. Btw black girls are fun, especially the dominate ones lol
I don't like being dominated. Dominant foids are automatically giga whores. I like to dominate no matter the context. Men or women. I am high T and low inhib tho since I started lowinhibmaxxing

View attachment 36107 This guy will gladly fuck them if you don’t and also they like black guys cuz they’re more dom/stronger in general and will fuck their fat ass harder
High IQ

Their perceived big dicks only thing that can penetrate through layers of glutinous flab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1084, kobecel and 1 other person

so fragile and harmless. Now imagine this body lying in those arms:

Perfect sexual dimorphism- this is what it should ideally be like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, androidcel and JellyBelly
Is she facially attractive underneath the fat?

No one likes nig..rs

Only low iq primitive foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Blitz
7 inch i think, probablly inaccurate measuring
Definitely if you unironically believe the woman is wristmogging you, 7" is collossal for woman standards, there is no lean woman out there with wrists that big

Definitely if you unironically believe the woman is wristmogging you, 7" is collossal for woman standards, there is no lean woman out there with wrists that big

her wrists look bigger if not at lleast the same size as mine.

her wrists look bigger if not at lleast the same size as mine.
Lmao that woman is probably 5'1 with 5.5" wrists, you don't seriously believe that her wrists are 7"+? Do you?

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Only BBC can penetrate trough those layers of fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Lmao that woman is probably 5'1 with 5.5" wrists, you don't seriously believe that her wrists are 7"+? Do you?

im just saying they look around the same thickness as mine and im 7 inch

Tyrone's big tree trunk cock is the only thing that can even touch the sides of their greasy, gaping holes.