why do female fans get to fuck male musicians but you never see female musicians fucking random male fans backstage?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 27635 and 5'7 zoomer
Coz males are high t
Females are high e

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 55314, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
cause women are attracted to men they perceive as higher-status compared to them. A man paying money to go see a female musician perform and cheer for her is low-status af compared to her

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, deepfuckingvalue, try2beme and 14 others
cause women are attracted to men they perceive as higher-status compared to them. A man paying money to go see a female musician perform and cheer for her is low-status af compared to her
Why did God make it this way?

honestly yeah.
my homie wants me to go see PinkPantheress with him, said there will be a lot of a chicks and shit there.
It dawned on me that it will mostly be dykes, trannies, fags, and MAYBE the occasional art chick.

men usually only go to concerts of other male performers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and kanderior
cause men are supposed to be in charge of society and women are supposed to play a supportive role. We live in very unnatural times.

cause men are supposed to be in charge of society and women are supposed to play a supportive role. We live in very unnatural times.
Then why did God make some men short ugly and inferior while he made others tall and robust? Did he intend on this men just living a shit life?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Then why did God make some men short ugly and inferior while he made others tall and robust? Did he intend on this men just living a shit life?
cause in a patriarchal society looks for men don't matter as much, it's mostly competence, contributing and providing value somehow. A short ugly scientist and a tall robust soldier are both valuable. God's laws are clear, there have to be negative consequences for breaking them or they'd be pointless, hence why things are so bad now.

vermi, what about a new gosling pfp? what is this sad emoji for? brings nothing to the table but horror, pain, and death.

cause in a patriarchal society looks for men don't matter as much, it's mostly competence, contributing and providing value somehow. A short ugly scientist and a tall robust soldier are both valuable. God's laws are clear, there have to be negative consequences for breaking them or they'd be pointless, hence why things are so bad now.
How come I have nothing good about me? I’m dumb as shit, ugly and short with a little dick. What was God’s purpose when he made me? I don’t see it

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yep basic stuff

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
It does happen to chads you dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It does happen to chads you dumb fuck
No it doesn’t faggot. female musicians don’t have male groupies. They fuck random men, yes, but not their fans. Kys

No it doesn’t faggot. female musicians don’t have male groupies. They fuck random men, yes, but not their fans. Kys
They DO THEY DO THEY DO you stupid mother fucker. I have seen it happen with my own two eyes at a kesha concert

Males are way hornier

human eggs are rarer than human sperm
foids produce only a handful of them during their lifetime, happens roughly once a month while men produce sperm daily and for a much longer period of time during their lifespan, you see mfs in their late 60s and 70s having children meanwhile foids reproductive time is jova as early as in their mid 30s to early 40s

plus when a foid gets pregnant she cant have other pregnancy happen concomitantly except in the case of twins, she has to wait until the baby is born

therefore a man can get a lot of women pregnant at the same time, but a woman can only get pregnant from 1 guy at a time (most of the time)

therefore females have evolved to be pickier and hypergamous, and guys have evolved to be polygamous and slayer wannabes

Last edited:
The only support women give is carrying on humanity by reproduction lmao that's pretty much it

human eggs are rarer than human sperm
foids produce only a handful of them during their lifetime, happens roughly once a month while men produce sperm daily and for a much longer period of time during their lifespan, you see mfs in their late 60s and 70s having children meanwhile foids reproductive time is jova as early as in their mid 30s to early 40s

plus when a foid gets pregnant she cant have other pregnancy happen concomitantly except in the case of twins, she has to wait until the baby is born

therefore a man can get a lot of women pregnant at the same time, but a woman can only get pregnant from 1 guy at a time (most of the time)

therefore females have evolved to be pickier and hypergamous, and guys have evolved to be polygamous
Idc about the science behind it I’m just wondering why God created it this way?

Idc about the science behind it I’m just wondering why God created it this way?
you should, would make it easier for you to understand behavioral differences

I matched with a 18 year old make-up maxxed htb on tinder and she told me she paid 2500€ to get backstage tickets for guns n roses to get fucked by the 60 year old band members

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I matched with a 18 year old make-up maxxed htb on tinder and she told me she paid 2500€ to get backstage tickets for guns n roses to get fucked by the 60 year old band members
You almost made me spit my drink out faggot 😆😆😆

They fuck Chads they just aren’t as public about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back