Why do females become more attracted to you when you ignore them?

K

Kirby7000

Master
I only get iois when a female im not even thinking about comes out of nowhere and like bends her ass in my face. Like i really be in the zone not thinking about it and they hit on me. When i check women out or are thinking about women they ignore me

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
They were always attracted to you they just don't display interest unless you appear uninterested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
People want what they can't have. It also signals to them that you are a higher value non simp male.

but all this is cope if your sub 5.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Clown Show, king_bandon and 7 others
yeah, can relate, but that's stupid bitches mostly, don't waste your time on them.

fore example, i invited my onetis at that time for a date 4 years ago and she was like no, and just stopped talking to her, and after 3 days that stupid bitch texted me late in the evening like "so when we're going?"

they're mentally ill, HQNP is the only way.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, BongMog and zura
So fucking true it’s insane. Or literally humiliate her in front of everybody and she’s gonna want to go out with you. For some reason, females take a liking to you when you treat them badly

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and zura
It's not all girls. Some girls will for sure. But a lot of girls do like if you show interest unless you're awkward about it or creepy. Some people want to play off "I'm so high value look at me I don't even want you" and it sometimes works and even then you have to eventually show some interest. Just show interest when you are interested, but don't be desperate and do it all the time or right away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 24712
Edit: just came from gym and was ignoring everyone and a girl picks the machine next to me and starts bending over. Kinda annoyjng i have to ignore females to get them

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and FutureZenith
yeah, can relate, but that's stupid bitches mostly, don't waste your time on them.

fore example, i invited my onetis at that time for a date 4 years ago and she was like no, and just stopped talking to her, and after 3 days that stupid bitch texted me late in the evening like "so when we're going?"

they're mentally ill, HQNP is the only way.
what does hqnp mean my friend

What is this PUA bullshit on a lookism-oriented site. Of course virtually anything, even the most diabolical thing known to man,could be said and done by Chad and he would still pass as a socially acceptable and sexually desirable being.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 21931 and Sens
I
Edit: just came from gym and was ignoring everyone and a girl picks the machine next to me and starts bending over. Kinda annoyjng i have to ignore females to get them
It's just ego validation. When I reciprocate sexual interest back, they suddenly ignore me like a freak. If they really like you, you won't have to play retarded mind games, everything will be blunt and direct.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kirby7000
Think about it like this. You ever seen a ferrari or lambo ad? They don’t need to advertise because the product sells itself. If you’re at a car dealership and the salesman seems desperate to convince you to buy a car you’re going to be skeptical and think he’s hiding something or selling you an inferior product because why else would he be trying so damn hard to sell it?

Chads sell themselves, they don’t need to “advertise” by learning game or showing interest, doing so would make foids have doubts like why is he trying to sell himself, he obviously isn’t as high value as I initially thought because if he was he wouldn’t try to sell himself to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 24712
Think about it like this. You ever seen a ferrari or lambo ad? They don’t need to advertise because the product sells itself. If you’re at a car dealership and the salesman seems desperate to convince you to buy a car you’re going to be skeptical and think he’s hiding something or selling you an inferior product because why else would he be trying so damn hard to sell it?

Chads sell themselves, they don’t need to “advertise” by learning game or showing interest, doing so would make foids have doubts like why is he trying to sell himself, he obviously isn’t as high value as I initially thought because if he was he wouldn’t try to sell himself to me.
Dababy car 1

Im a high value man

!!! ***INCOMING IQ POST, DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A RETARD*** !!!
When women receive significant attention daily, being ignored can leave them feeling undeservedly overlooked. The abundance of attention from men can bolster their ego, but the absence of it can also cause a blow to their self-esteem.

Because 99% of the male population give them want they want - attention.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and lyricism
When I built a small ring of Tinder women pre covid- - not implicitly telling different women that I would not want to date them - they would just stalk you harder or bomb you with messages the more you ignored them.

And it was not intentional ignoring, it just gets very tiresome to communicate with multiple FWB at once, and at some point you need to prioritize the hotter ones or the ones with the better body.

I assumed one or two would silently drop out after I had no energy to message them for a month. Which I wouldn't mind, because usually they had mediocre bodies or weren't that fun to be around.
But for some women it doesn't work that way - they pursue even harder after that.

I assume most men would just drop all contact and be offended if a woman didn't respond to them for over a week.
Doesn't work for some women. Some women will never give up unless you implicitly tell them you don't want to see ever again.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
So fucking true it’s insane. Or literally humiliate her in front of everybody and she’s gonna want to go out with you. For some reason, females take a liking to you when you treat them badly
Why ?

!!! ***INCOMING IQ POST, DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A RETARD*** !!!
When women receive significant attention daily, being ignored can leave them feeling undeservedly overlooked. The abundance of attention from men can bolster their ego, but the absence of it can also cause a blow to their self-esteem.
so they are not really interested? They just want attention?

Not sure but i guess it’s cause they love attention. And when you stop giving it to them/treat them badly they’re gonna want to validate themselves for you