Why do females never have recessed chins?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
literally no girl in my school has a recessed chin, many mog majority of the males with their jawlines as well,
did someone else notice this shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Thats not true lol they exist

but those fuckers get surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Tyronecell, Britishlooksmaxxer and 20 others
wdym I see females with basically no chin all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Effortless, AutisticBeaner and 23 others
literally no girl in my school has a recessed chin, many mog majority of the males with their jawlines as well,
They do ? I mean they just use a contour and they are lower bf so their jaws looks better than their male relatives but I saw many girls with recessed lower thirds.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
i rarely see women with strong chins jfl almost every girl i see is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7079, Madhate and 4 others
Thats not true lol they exist

View attachment 574144

View attachment 574145

but those fuckers get surgery
wdym I see females with basically no chin all the time
They do ? I mean they just use a contour and they are lower bf so their jaws looks better than their male relatives but I saw many girls with recessed lower thirds.
I am aware those exist but I very rarely see a recessed female, its weird asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, diggbicc, Warlow and 1 other person
this might true
unless you live in a super white area, i've seen very few ethnic girls with a projecting chin let alone a mogger jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and doll
I have a theory that due to their tits, women are forced to sleep on their backs or, more commonly, on the side so they up having slightly less deformed faces on average compared to males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, KrissKross and 1 other person
I have a theory that due to their tits, women are forced to sleep on their backs or, more commonly, on the side so they up having slightly less deformed faces on average compared to males.
whereas most guys sleep on their face?

whereas most guys sleep on their face?
I haven't conducted a study but all my closest circle sleeps on their face as it's far more conformable if you've ever done it. The pillow, especially softer ones, can affect the bone development of your face.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I haven't conducted a study but all my closest circle sleeps on their face as it's far more conformable if you've ever done it. The pillow, especially softer ones, can affect the bone development of your face.
would be surprised if most guys do that tbh I never did

Legit feory.

It's probably a combination of make-up and fat distribution. Men's fat distribution is a meme making them look subhuman on average.

would be surprised if most guys do that tbh I never did
They probably do. When I used to sleep over my gf's place she kept commenting I slept like a embalmed egyptian mummy in their sarcophagus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, NothingCanStopMe, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
Probably from sucking dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Cidre enjoyer and Strafe
They do. You don't notice because it doesn't look as bad on women, in men it looks subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
they are blackpilled and get surgery

From my experience more women have recessed chins than men, it’s just that nobody but the most discerning man gives a fuck because it’s interpreted as a feminine or submissive trait.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Where do you live, in Scandinavia?
In EE I see females with recessed chins all the time, they are considered cute because they look neotenous. Rarely do I get to see a foid with a chiseled jawline here.

I’m guessing you have a recessed chin
If you’re insecure about something you hyperfocus and only notice the people who make you feel worse about it

It’s why manlets always think the average height is like 6’5” wherever they live

Girls have way weaker chins from what I’ve noticed

Basically it is masculine to have a recessed chin it is feminine to actually have a strong chin. Thats why most male models chins arent the best from side profiles. I am so happy my chin is a bit behind my lips otherwise it would look feminine. lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and imparatorluk
I am aware those exist but I very rarely see a recessed female, its weird asf
it’s because of the jaw strength they develop from sucking Chad digging sticks till they BUSSS!!

because of too much cock sucking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Basically it is masculine to have a recessed chin it is feminine to actually have a strong chin. Thats why most male models chins arent the best from side profiles. I am so happy my chin is a bit behind my lips otherwise it would look feminine. lol
JFL

I had a hypothesis that much of the asymmetric eye areas you see in the world is due to face-sleeping
Do you think this holds true?

They do but foids aren't meant to have big giga chad chins

I had a hypothesis that much of the asymmetric eye areas you see in the world is due to face-sleeping
I do. I think the hardness of the pillow and the mattress also plays a pretty big part into bone development. I've been sleeping on hard surfaces my entire life and till 2 years ago on my face at the same and despite sleeping on my face I still have top tier bone development. Meanwhile my ex, who had told me she had been sleeping on her face on a soft pillow and mattress had recessed everything except chin while her mother (whom she resembled a lot) had great bone development on her face.

I have seen many ugly af foids with no chin, and they STILL rejected me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
There are a few utterly subhuman recessed girls in my course.

No thats cope
Asymmetry comes from birth
If you have asymmetry its a birth abnormality

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
wdym? If I care to pay attention recessed chins are pretty common in women ngl.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What? Never seen a woman with chin passing lower lips

they have weak browridge so it appears less recessed than it would on a man

they suck a lot of dick which trains their tongues and provides forward growth

No thats cope
Asymmetry comes from birth
If you have asymmetry its a birth abnormality
I have it myself and see it very often if you look closely, people's eyes appear to be smaller on one side of their face
I think this is due to face sleeping, are you saying that many people all have the same genetic flaw as this?

I do. I think the hardness of the pillow and the mattress also plays a pretty big part into bone development. I've been sleeping on hard surfaces my entire life and till 2 years ago on my face at the same and despite sleeping on my face I still have top tier bone development. Meanwhile my ex, who had told me she had been sleeping on her face on a soft pillow and mattress had recessed everything except chin while her mother (whom she resembled a lot) had great bone development on her face.
Yeah, as i responded to the other guy, if you look closely at newscasters, people on the tv etc, you will notice one eye appearing to be smaller than the other, just slightly. My theory is face sleeping, as i also have this 'smaller eye' appearance on my left side.

Even when they do have recessed chins , its not much obvious because of their other features being slightly recessed aswel
So its a balance

there are obviously. Big chin is a masculine trait, so it doesn't look as subhuman on females. It can even look cute if it's not that pronounced
ByEcc4hCIAAPKDU pcgh

Many women have recessed chin but they get a pass

lower bf??

Tell this to my subhuman sister jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Isnt most of that "bf" in ass and breasts ?

They still have less bf on face.
who says that? the average bf% in their body is on average lower than that of men