Why do foids express a lot of interest then disappear

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
They do acrobatics on my dick just to ghost me, like I can pull them but never keep them. Is it my face? Or are they just bored? Its always the HTBs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Nick.Harte and Amnesia
Dude I don't know anymore. I was talking to this one girl and we had so much in common. I asked her out and she said yes but after 2 dates she said we should just stay friends and wasn't "ready for a relationship". But since then she hasn't texted me first once and she became super dry in convos. I still don't know what I did wrong but I feel like I fumbled the bag hard bc she was cute and hqnp.

Girls suck ass at giving closure. It's usually because they're intrinsically selfish, or think it's better to let a guy off easy (it really isn't). This is why you should never waste too much time on a girl, bc she can drop you so fast in the talking stage / early relationship

This is for relationships though and I bet it's even worse for casual sex because girls have so many more options in that regard, it's like build-a-nigga for them

• +1
Reactions: Juice WRLD, Deleted member 21863, horizontallytall and 3 others
Dude I don't know anymore. I was talking to this one girl and we had so much in common. I asked her out and she said yes but after 2 dates she said we should just stay friends and wasn't "ready for a relationship". But since then she hasn't texted me first once and she became super dry in convos. I still don't know what I did wrong but I feel like I fumbled the bag hard bc she was cute and hqnp.

Girls suck ass at giving closure. It's usually because they're intrinsically selfish, or think it's better to let a guy off easy (it really isn't). This is why you should never waste too much time on a girl, bc she can drop you so fast in the talking stage / early relationship

This is for relationships though and I bet it's even worse for casual sex because girls have so many more options in that regard, it's like build-a-nigga for them
Lol its lowkey fucked up

If they are unsure or have a chance of leaving maybe dont feed egos and lovebomb? Shit is genuinely weird asl

Ngl tho I have left girls who are my type on delivered forever cuz i fear abandonment so it is what it is ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Nick.Harte and Deprived
Small dick?

Because they like the initial build-up and emotions that come with it.

Jumping from one guy to another is almost as emotionally satisfying/exciting for them as LTR'ing a Chad

• +1
Reactions: Juice WRLD, horizontallytall, try2beme and 1 other person
It's your personality. Only oofy doofy kings have LTR appeal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and the BULL
honeymoon phase dopamine etc

girls are retarded as fuck
guys are as retarded, only 20% of guys (and no that 20% is not top 20% based on looks) have the mental capability to actually move things forward

• +1
Reactions: Juice WRLD, OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall and 1 other person
It’s simply because they are no longer interested in what you have to offer. It’s the same thing I do to girls sometimes. I’ll be one way one day then after I get what I want out of the situation I’m gone.

I promise they were genuinely interested in you then became genuinely not interested in you. There is not 1 reason, and it’s not about you or what you did it’s about how someone else is feeling. People not just woman can change like the weather.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Jumping from one guy to another is almost as emotionally satisfying/exciting for them as LTR'ing a Chad
Well u have to make them feel like they’re chasing U, you have to invoke strong and make sure she isn’t comfortable doing just anything while she’s dealing with you, bottom line is she has to always feel the overlooking factor that you will leave if she acts up. {because you have options}

• +1
It’s simply because they are no longer interested in what you have to offer. It’s the same thing I do to girls sometimes. I’ll be one way one day then after I get what I want out of the situation I’m gone.

I promise they were genuinely interested in you then became genuinely not interested in you. There is not 1 reason, and it’s not about you or what you did it’s about how someone else is feeling. People not just woman can change like the weather.
So its not my fault or it could be?

cuz you are htn with chadlite potential

• Woah
sometimes people lose interest or get busy. It's frustrating, but it's just part of dating. Don't take it personally. This is absolutely common

• +1
Reactions: Juice WRLD and try2beme
for me, they disappear without having sex

• WTF
This is apart of dating. Sometimes it could be your fault other times it could not be your fault. It’s best to just continue dating and not take it personally

• +1
People's feelings and priorities change all the time. It's just something that happens.

• +1
Because women are sexually crazed freaks who run through men like candy

• WTF
Because women are sexually crazed freaks who run through men like candy
This shit is why im a compulsive liar and cheater to the women i date

They do acrobatics on my dick just to ghost me, like I can pull them but never keep them. Is it my face? Or are they just bored? Its always the HTBs
Die

• +1
They are on their ovulating schedule they get more horny

• +1