Why do foids have the confidence to double text when they get ghosted?

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
Is it because they’ve never been rejected and feel entitled to everyone or cause they don’t care about my opinion enough and are just running numbers game?

I ghosted this ho 5 days ago and she is sending “u up?” Like nothing happened? Is it because i’m meaningless to her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9801, Lmao and 2 others
Men do that do and dont ghost you fucking scumbag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
i get unmatched for ghosting
they get angry as shit for that

• +1
its literally not that deep i do that too you high inhib incel

• +1
no one ghosts me and I ghost no one, I’m all alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Vain786
Is it because they’ve never been rejected and feel entitled to everyone or cause they don’t care about my opinion enough and are just running numbers game?

I ghosted this ho 5 days ago and she is sending “u up?” Like nothing happened? Is it because i’m meaningless to her?

she's chasing your validation most likely,but who knows these days,could just be out of pure boredom and wanting to just waste your time

You should read this article I came across recently,basically describes how disastrous dating is today

• +1

dash her my way if you don't want her bruv

you must be very low T and effeminate to pass up on smashing

• JFL

ghost again or demand head

anything else and u lose all respect

• +1
dash her my way if you don't want her bruv

you must be very low T and effeminate to pass up on smashing
I want the right girl who doesn’t disrespect me or take the piss

Yeh bro those thots rarely get told no. I love seeing them seeth when I ignore them

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Nah bro, they do this to other guys all the time. Let them have a taste of their own medicine
Sure some do but you don’t know if they do it

I can tell sometimes man…they act entitled etc
You should know before you do that act and sometimes you should just be nice and they might understand they should be nice