Why do foids love to gossip?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I hate this shit. I'm in the break room rn and there is foids gossiping about this woman. Guys who do this shit too exhibit feminine behavior. I can't stand foids who do this, so I'm going to knock them down in Minecraft.
Gossip full 900x506 1

What's the evolutionary reason behind this? Tired of this shit all they do is run their mouth about other ppl.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, mortis and Deleted member 15827
I hate this shit. I'm in the break room rn and there is foids gossiping about this woman. Guys who do this shit too exhibit feminine behavior. I can't stand foids who do this, so I'm going to knock them down in Minecraft.
View attachment 1549948
What's the evolutionary reason behind this? Tired of this shit all they do is run their mouth about other ppl.
its not feminine behaviour. psychology behind people who gossip are usually people who dont have stress and no work to do. Women historically didnt had jobs. didnt had to worry about a fucking huge animal attacking their house. or worry about finances. they just sat in the home took care of the baby and relieved the stress of the man at night. so she barely had anything to do.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Lev Peshkov
its not feminine behaviour. psychology behind people who gossip are usually people who dont have stress and no work to do. Women historically didnt had jobs. didnt had to worry about a fucking huge animal attacking their house. or worry about finance of the house. they just sat in the home took care of the baby and relieved the stress of the man at night. so she barely had anything to do.
That's the dumbest shit

its not feminine behaviour. psychology behind people who gossip are usually people who dont have stress and no work to do. Women historically didnt had jobs. didnt had to worry about a fucking huge animal attacking their house. or worry about finances. they just sat in the home took care of the baby and relieved the stress of the man at night. so she barely had anything to do.
I dub thee stupid ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and sergeant blackpill
because they have negative karma and cannot achieve enlightenement in this lifetime. Buddha says only a man with Aryan characterestics can in the Prajnaparamita Sutta so they while away time until they die and are reborn as man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and UglyGod360
So you came here to tell a bunch of people about some behaviors that you dislike of another set of people, behind their back?

Sounds familiar somehow, can’t put my finger on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Cidre enjoyer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
So you came here to tell a bunch of people about some behaviors that you dislike of another set of people, behind their back?

Sounds familiar somehow, can’t put my finger on it
Bitch

View attachment 1549948
Humans are social animals. It pays off to know everything about people around you, and so our brains have evolved in a way that makes us want to know about people and share that knowledge with others. In primitive times, if you could forge alliances and act in a social and cooperative way with your pack, your chances of survival drastically go up.
The legacy of this line of thought is evident in all of human civilization on a macroscopic scale, and "gossiping" is an everyday declination of this on a microscopic scale.

Why do women like to gossip more than men? Frankly, I'm not sure, but I have three hypotheses:
1. Men like to gossip just as much, but we are conditioned by society not to gossip as it's seen as something feminine. Same thing with things like crying - both men and women have the same capacity to cry naturally speaking, we just raise boys not to cry ever.
2. Women followed a slightly different evolutionary pattern: since they are not as physically strong as men, evolution equipped them with better social capabilities to even the scales.
3. Women gossip for practical reasons: same reasoning as with n.2, but it stems from simple social adaptation rather than evolutionary reason; simply put, women are just as competitive as men but since they can't compete in terms of strength/intimidation, they compete socially, through manipulation and the weaponization of information.

Ever noticed that women, on average, are a lot more socially savvy than men?
Ever noticed that women pick up on social cues more easily, and tend to follow the herd more?
Ever noticed how when boys are bullies they just beat a boy up, but when girls are bullies they ostracize a girl, spread gossip on her and just try to destroy her social image first, and her mind right after?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ceilings
Humans are social animals. It pays off to know everything about people around you, and so our brains have evolved in a way that makes us want to know about people and share that knowledge with others. In primitive times, if you could forge alliances and act in a social and cooperative way with your pack, your chances of survival drastically go up.
The legacy of this line of thought is evident in all of human civilization on a macroscopic scale, and "gossiping" is an everyday declination of this on a microscopic scale.

Why do women like to gossip more than men? Frankly, I'm not sure, but I have three hypotheses:
1. Men like to gossip just as much, but we are conditioned by society not to gossip as it's seen as something feminine. Same thing with things like crying - both men and women have the same capacity to cry naturally speaking, we just raise boys not to cry ever.
2. Women followed a slightly different evolutionary pattern: since they are not as physically strong as men, evolution equipped them with better social capabilities to even the scales.
3. Women gossip for practical reasons: same reasoning as with n.2, but it stems from simple social adaptation rather than evolutionary reason; simply put, women are just as competitive as men but since they can't compete in terms of strength/intimidation, they compete socially, through manipulation and the weaponization of information.

Ever noticed that women, on average, are a lot more socially savvy than men?
Ever noticed that women pick up on social cues more easily, and tend to follow the herd more?
Ever noticed how when boys are bullies they just beat a boy up, but when girls are bullies they ostracize a girl, spread gossip on her and just try to destroy her social image first, and her mind right after?
So you're defending women? Gotcha

They love to gossip cause their heads are empty and they can't produce any original thought.