why do foids put their cashapp in their tiktok bio

rape

rape

rapist
i see this all the time on foids tiktok profiles. what the fuck is the point of doing this? it's giving me secondhand embarrassment because i KNOW for a fact no one is sending her money. its just making her look like an entitled beggar

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bloomercel, IwillRope2024 and 2 others
i see this all the time on foids tiktok profiles. what the fuck is the point of doing this? it's giving me secondhand embarrassment because i KNOW for a fact no one is sending her money. its just making her look like an entitled beggar
View attachment 3237437
Because they expect money from incels that follow her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, bloomercel, psychomandible and 4 others
sadly i recon there are niggers sending them money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ascending2Tyrone, bloomercel and 8 others
honestly i doubt , her audience seems mostly female & FTM
nah nigger they wouldn't keep it in there bio unless they got the occasional 10-20 dollars, its one step down from of in my opinion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and rape
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bloomercel, psychomandible and 7 others
I read about this trend, writing it on your car's windows, can't tell if it's the desperate economy or the simping culture or what.

F0qYstSXwAERUPm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bloomercel and rape
I read about this trend, writing it on your car's windows, can't tell if it's the desperate economy or the simping culture or what.

F0qYstSXwAERUPm
I've actually seen this IRL but it's always said something about being just married instead of a "muh broke girls trip". at least using marriage as a reason to beg is a bit more respectable :feelskek: idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, h111 and Whatever
do you actually think no one gives them money

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and IwillRope2024
do you actually think no one gives them money
maybe some of them do but this foid specifically definitely does not . which is why its funny :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: raabla
maybe some of them do but this foid specifically definitely does not . which is why its funny :feelskek:
why, because she mid asf?

there's some horny, middle-aged, bald, fat, white guy who has his hopes set on her and is sending her his wife's allowance money.

• +1
we live in a sad time where foids expect you to pay them with nothing in return.

just imagine if a guy put his cashapp in bio how many would send him money? i bet maybe one guy would feel bad for him and send him a dollar.

and thats about it

• +1
View attachment 3237437
It's probably the pay to talk to me on Instagram type thing

• +1
we live in a sad time where foids expect you to pay them with nothing in return.

just imagine if a guy put his cashapp in bio how many would send him money? i bet maybe one guy would feel bad for him and send him a dollar.

and thats about it
Maybe if he was lite or Chad but at that point you should probably take up modeling or acting

• +1
Reactions: rape and IwillRope2024

and thats about it
and then he would have screenshots posted of his profile (by a foid (the video will get approximately 50.7k likes) berating him for even thinking of asking for money

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024
It's probably the pay to talk to me on Instagram type thing
at that point use an ai chatbot it's free and is probably less shallow

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
believe me there always niggas sending these girls money

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel