Why do forum pedos have to write paragraphs of moral philosophy to justify their taste?

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
No one gives a shit, you tedious fucks. It’s not morality that’s stopping any of you. It’s the law and your oldceldom that’s stopping you. You don’t even have the courage to say hi to legal women. What makes any of you think you’re going to suddenly become low inhib around a girl wearing a training bra?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, try2beme, isis_Bleach and 7 others
Can you provide an example of a forum pedo doing this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Suns9999, bloomercel and 2 others
Rent free.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Yliaster, isis_Bleach and 4 others
i dont gotta justify shit personally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, ThraxxGlo, Fusionxz and 6 others
There are many members who get away with a lot of things on this forum..

Many of them seem to have people protecting them, and if too much of what they say gets too much attention from too many people, everything just gets deleted as if nothing happened, and life goes on..

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
There are many members who get away with a lot of things on this forum..

Many of them seem to have people protecting them, and if too much of what they say gets too much attention from too many people, everything just gets deleted as if nothing happened, and life goes on..
fuaaark the goys know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, Fusionxz, Suns9999 and 1 other person
What makes any of you think you’re going to suddenly become low inhib around a girl wearing a training bra?
The fact I approached a JB during the summer and she was smiling and deeply engaged
What's holding me back is location

Regarding the thread you're referencing, the point was the apply the same disregard for other's morality in favour for my own morality to situations other than taste in foids.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and bloomercel
Rent free.
At least I’m not writing sophomoric essays about why it’s okay to skullfuck a girl learning shapes

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Moggkrates, Suns9999 and 3 others
IMG 2034

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and Suns9999
The fact I approached a JB during the summer and she was smiling and deeply engaged
What's holding me back is location

Regarding the thread you're referencing, the point was the apply the same disregard for other's morality in favour for my own morality to situations other than taste in foids.
Unless she’s bouncing up and down on your dick like jump rope, it’s not an ioi

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and bloomercel
Didn't OP become a teacher just to fuck young girls?

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream and Suns9999
I don’t teach jb
Mirin you telling everyone else to stay away from jbs while you get exclusive access to them as a teacher. Always be closing.

Shut up brainwashed by the jews

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Mirin you telling everyone else to stay away from jbs while you get exclusive access to them as a teacher. Always be closing.
I don’t care who you go after. Just don’t write boring paragraphs about how the world’s a Hobbesian power struggle and morality doesn’t exist because people don’t like that you jack off to Dora the explorer

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
No one gives a shit, you tedious fucks. It’s not morality that’s stopping any of you. It’s the law and your oldceldom that’s stopping you. You don’t even have the courage to say hi to legal women. What makes any of you think you’re going to suddenly become low inhib around a girl wearing a training bra?
DNR + Age of consent where i live is 14

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
who wouldnt wanna fuck a hot jb youd have to be insane

who wouldnt wanna fuck a hot jb youd have to be insane
I don’t care if your favorite demo still has braces. Just don’t write boring essays about the foundations of ethics to justify it. I don’t need formal theorems to prove that it’s okay to do cum tributes on your junior high yearbook

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I don’t care if your favorite demo still has braces. Just don’t write boring essays about the foundations of ethics to justify it. I don’t need formal theorems to prove that it’s okay to do cum tributes on your junior high yearbook
theyre intwresting to read imo

I don’t care who you go after. Just don’t write boring paragraphs about how the world’s a Hobbesian power struggle and morality doesn’t exist because people don’t like that you jack off to Dora the explorer
You actually go after your students?

Nah. All you pedos need to die. Fucking faggots.