Why do girl says "Leave me alone" while on her period?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Tagging experiencedcel

@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Orc @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your just subhuman bro they tell me to come get blood on my sword

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
So that you disobey and rape her so she can be satisfied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kayne1 and Manletmachine
ask why she smells like shit and look at her crotch

what is the redpill strategy for this?
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Its cuz your're a beta, for me they want me to come over and creampie them with BWC genetics

facts
retard, if a girl want you after her peak which mean after her ovulation phase aka during her period, it signify you have low testosterone.

Tagging experiencedcel

@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Orc @ConfusedBolivian
Because on their period their fertility is lowest and testosterone the highest so they become aggressive I also suppose they just feel icky in general.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Because on their period their fertility is lowest and testosterone the highest so they become aggressive I also suppose they just feel icky in general.
Its cuz your're a beta, for me they want me to come over and creampie them with BWC genetics

facts
I cage at this self proclaimed retard slayer fumbled on himself, not knowing the basic hormonal fluctation of foids, and make a false assumption fooling himself, stating he's superior when slaying foid during her period:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Funniest shit I have seen in this year tbh.

they're all attention whores and don't actually want u to leave them alone

• Hmm...
I cage at this self proclaimed retard slayer fumbled on himself, not knowing the basic hormonal fluctation of foids, and make a false assumption fooling himself, stating he's superior when slaying foid during her period:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Funniest shit I have seen in this year tbh.
thats 2 different users you goober. Her fertility is lowest so she wants me to come over and raw dog her and give her a fat creampie becuase she has lower chance of getting pregnant. Cope more lil bro

• JFL
Cuz they want this

Attachments

• 4214372_cuckkk.mp4
    6.3 MB
thats 2 different users you goober. Her fertility is lowest so she wants me to come over and raw dog her and give her a fat creampie becuase she has lower chance of getting pregnant. Cope more lil bro
this has to be my lowest low, arguing with another cock haver on the screen.

what is the redpill strategy for this?
Tease them about it. I told my wife one time to do the "period dance", then demonstrate by beating my fists on my lower abdomen while opening my legs real wide and closing them.

Tease them about it. I told my wife one time to do the "period dance", then demonstrate by beating my fists on my lower abdomen while opening my legs real wide and closing them.
:what::what:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Because then it's hardest for her to accept your shit, so instead of telling you how dumb / subhuman you are (so the truth she normally hides because she wants the safety and comfort you provide), she prefers to just tell you to go away and leave her alone :Comfy:

But if you're a cool guy, she won't have problems with you, she'll accept you to sit next to her, hug her, and support her :feelsez: