Why do girls call gym pics thirst traps

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Its super weird ngl, none of my photos are thirst traps im not posing weirdly or anything I am literally just normally flexing and countless times my pics and vids have been called thirst traps by hateful or bitter women and idk why.
To me a thirst trap is an out of shape guy finding excuses to post his body in provocative ways. Not a man on a self improvement journey tracking his progress and not doing any suggestive shit

Is it cause theyre retarded? Is it cause when they go to the gym the camera immediately pans to their ass and theyre deflecting?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, scrunchables, totalynotme and 1 other person
Cus your shirtless / wearing shorts or both

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Cus your shirtless / wearing shorts or both
I thought women hated being sexualised when they wear a bra and a transparent leggings/ shorts?

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
Some yes like young girls
But most of them do it for dopamine gambling if its good guy completing them its oh im sexy
If its ugly guy its ew but still i cold have him

Safe rout for em is just getting the dopamine from a husband but marrying young is seen as bad
And for workouts idk my area is ilamish (not really) so there is gym section with women and men and gym section for women no men only section tho
I thought women hated being sexualised when they wear a bra and a transparent leggings/ shorts?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, NoReedemingFeature and try2beme
Some yes like young girls
But most of them do it for dopamine gambling if its good guy completing them its oh im sexy
If its ugly guy its ew but still i cold have him

Safe rout for em is just getting the dopamine from a husband but marrying young is seen as bad
And for workouts idk my area is ilamish (not really) so there is gym section with women and men and gym section for women no men only section tho
Im sure some girls hate it but why weare it then?
because they get harassed anyway?
Because modest clothes cant make them move freely?
A habit?
Its cheaper?
Feminism?
Simply because they can?
Idk..

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and try2beme
A habit?
Its cheaper?
Feminism?
Simply because they can?
Idk..
U can do any sport in joggers, tshirts, regular leggings shorts and normal clothes ngl

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and totalynotme
Its super weird ngl, none of my photos are thirst traps im not posing weirdly or anything I am literally just normally flexing and countless times my pics and vids have been called thirst traps by hateful or bitter women and idk why.
To me a thirst trap is an out of shape guy finding excuses to post his body in provocative ways. Not a man on a self improvement journey tracking his progress and not doing any suggestive shit

Is it cause theyre retarded? Is it cause when they go to the gym the camera immediately pans to their ass and theyre deflecting?
imagine giving a fuck, brother, girls r just like that, no shit they are always jealous of more attractive people ESPECIALLY people with a decent body, and muscles, also maybe you ain't muscular idk I only read 10%

• +1
A habit?
Its cheaper?
Feminism?
Simply because they can?
Idk..
You know fashion and wanting to impress girlfriends might also be a reason

• +1
imagine giving a fuck, brother, girls r just like that, no shit they are always jealous of more attractive people ESPECIALLY people with a decent body, and muscles, also maybe you ain't muscular idk I only read 10%
Okay got it, it does tend to be out of shape females

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and PeakIncels