Why do girls get scared when I talk

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
They always gasp and get startled when I come up and say anything like they didn’t hear me coming or something. But what am I supposed to do? Announce that I’m walking to them? Make shuffling feet noises? I don’t get it..

Why do they get scared when I suddenly appear and say something from behind them

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and PeakIncels
Nah just walk beside them, or in front of them even I'd be surprised if a chad taps me from behind, make them acknowledge you are there
Yeah but the way the room is formatted is that they’re facing the other direction and the only way I can enter is from behind

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yeah but the way the room is formatted is that they’re facing the other direction and the only way I can enter is from behind
weird room, either way, if that's the case then if I was you I'd be some steps away, call out their names and then get near(for near I mean a normal distance of human conversation range)

weird room, either way, if that's the case then if I was you I'd be some steps away, call out their names and then get near(for near I mean a normal distance of human conversation range)
I did that one time, I called her name and she still got scared

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels