Why do girls hate abused dogs?

blite

blite

lmaoooo bitches think ima catfish😍😍
If you used to be severely unattractive or really at the bottom, but now you look far more better after some looksmaxxing... you'd think you have at least some more female attention. And that is true, girls who don't know you prior to your looksmaxxing will most likely fall for you. However, why is it that girls don't like attractive guys that they have know used to be ugly? Is it because the abused dog deep down after all that looksmaxxing is still that ugly guy to her no matter what and she can't forget that vision? I found this girl I used to go to middle school with and I facetimed her cause I was randomly scrolling through my ig dms and I found her number. I knew she wouldn't recognize me cus I look so much different. She picks up and says "who is this?". I told her my name was Chico Sapphire(lmaooo this website fucked my mind bruh) . She starts laughing and said I was cute. I told her to save my number and she said "Okay but tell me how you got my number first". I straight up told this bitch who i was and how I used to go to school w her.

this mf blocks me.

Next thing you know.. I got a friend who looks good now and he's on tinder and he matches with a old classmate but she doesn't know it's him. He tells her it's him and she unmatches.

Wtf is this???

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
They like positive males not bitter non NT males

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28904, blite and 1 other person
girls don't like attractive guys that they have know used to be ugly
That's a thing? Usually I see stories of some girl who friend-zoned a guy, then a few years later they meet again and the guy is now attractive and she's asking for advice on how to get with him.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BoredPrince and rdqs
That's a thing? Usually I see stories of some girl who friend-zoned a guy, then a few years later they meet again and the guy is now attractive and she's asking for advice on how to get with him.
Yeah I guess it is a “thing” because multiple dudes had this happen. But idk like you said it’s happened vice versa as well

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
If you used to be severely unattractive or really at the bottom, but now you look far more better after some looksmaxxing... you'd think you have at least some more female attention. And that is true, girls who don't know you prior to your looksmaxxing will most likely fall for you. However, why is it that girls don't like attractive guys that they have know used to be ugly? Is it because the abused dog deep down after all that looksmaxxing is still that ugly guy to her no matter what and she can't forget that vision? I found this girl I used to go to middle school with and I facetimed her cause I was randomly scrolling through my ig dms and I found her number. I knew she wouldn't recognize me cus I look so much different. She picks up and says "who is this?". I told her my name was Chico Sapphire(lmaooo this website fucked my mind bruh) . She starts laughing and said I was cute. I told her to save my number and she said "Okay but tell me how you got my number first". I straight up told this bitch who i was and how I used to go to school w her.

this mf blocks me.

Next thing you know.. I got a friend who looks good now and he's on tinder and he matches with a old classmate but she doesn't know it's him. He tells her it's him and she unmatches.

Wtf is this???
This usually happens due to the woman remembering you as someone that was weird, a creep and/or socially awkward...You should've never told this girl who you really was or better yet....you should have never spoke to her in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: blite
This usually happens due to the woman remembering you as someone that was weird, a creep and/or socially awkward...You should've never told this girl who you really was or better yet....you should have never spoke to her in the first place.
Yeah honestly .. Ima just continue looksmaxxing and try to say fuck my past as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
Yeah honestly .. Ima just continue looksmaxxing and try to say fuck my past as much as possible.
Don't ever try to forget your past. It's what makes you who you are. Just focus on the future...

• +1
Dude, I literally have this same issue! I’m way more attractive than I was 3 years ago but the girls still see me as an ugly subhuman, this is the same with family members.

• +1
Dude, I literally have this same issue! I’m way more attractive than I was 3 years ago but the girls still see me as an ugly subhuman, this is the same with family members.
Ik bro shit sucks but we just have to move forward tbh. Let’s not think about them and just look towards the future and accept it for what it is.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7