Why do girls have to have rape fantasies?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Why not fantasize about a guy making sweet love to her with smooth jazz and a bed of rose petals as he slowly unbuttons her top with his slick back hair Dean Martin type shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, isis_Bleach and LancasteR
how tf would you know what women fantasize about you racist mysoginist?? as usual, men having no clue what women think / feel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91868 and Art of Pattinson
how tf would you know what women fantasize about you racist mysoginist?? as usual, men having no clue what women think / feel
boy you better stay in yo lane

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jué, GabachoCopium, LancasteR and 1 other person
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Big Bang Theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore
because they want to be raped

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i enjoy it since i like rape too. but foids go a little too far since they want me to rapecthem with knives and massive dildos like why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits and Vermilioncore
Why not fantasize about a guy making sweet love to her with smooth jazz and a bed of rose petals as he slowly unbuttons her top with his slick back hair Dean Martin type shit innit
the will fantasize about rape only when the rapist looks like this
R.4f3e43153eea45bc1d8b4093eee54397
OIP.R2DVRaxEylA2fDnjXo4JuwAAAA
OIP.D-aFpEifn4bRBMwxCzIuxAAAAA
740full-atesh-salih.jpg

• +1
Reactions: jué and Art of Pattinson
i enjoy it since i like rape too. but foids go a little too far since they want me to rapecthem with knives and massive dildos like why
I understand raping a slut but cmon you can’t rape someone you love that isn’t love if you rape them that’s just something else
I guess the trick is to never love and just ride around town taking bitches virginities like the pussy reaper 🔪 until eventually their mans catches me and puts a couple 9mm luger caps in my head call that shit Sin City faggot ✌🏼🔥

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Women = slaves of evilness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matka and Vermilioncore
Over when the dildo mogs your cock:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Because foids want a man to decide what the hell happens to their lives in general, in their everyday life, and the idea of rape is spicy because again, it represents the idea that the man decides how and what happens in sexual intercourse, without them having any control. That's what makes them feel very wanted, which makes them happy..

• Love it
Reactions: jué
Because foids want a man to decide what the hell happens to their lives in general, in their everyday life, and the idea of rape is spicy because again, it represents the idea that the man decides how and what happens in sexual intercourse, without them having any control. That's what makes them feel very wanted, which makes them happy..

And bingo was his name o

I think because of things in the past, I remember that I was dating a girl a long time ago and she used to say that I would rape her, maybe she said it in a romantic way or some shit like that, then she told me that when she was younger she felt harassed by an older man and that (I isolated myself from her after that):chad: