Why do girls like bad boys?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Girls like hooking up with random assholes and dicks who just wanna pump and dump them. But the funny thing is, the girl knows the guy just wants to pump and dump her but she’s okay with it. She wants him to use her like a fuck toy and throw her away so she can beg for more. But, shame on him if he takes her back and treats her good, because in the event that it happens, she’ll lose interest and pursue another guy to use her like a pocket pussy

It’s over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, borismonster, futuregigamogger and 6 others
Girls like hooking up with random assholes and dicks who just wanna pump and dump them. But the funny thing is, the girl knows the guy just wants to pump and dump her but she’s okay with it. She wants him to use her like a fuck toy and throw her away so she can beg for me. But, shame on him if he takes her back and treats her good, because in the event that it happens, she’ll lose interest and pursue another guy to use her like a pocket pussy

It’s over.
You are talking like some red pil copers or npc normies

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
That red pill part is true. Red pill is mostly cope, but I take the red and blacken it a bit, I infuse it with the rapepilll. Women not only love bad boys, but they love bad boys who will rape and kill her and cuck her boyfriend. That’s where the red pill gets blackened and all the red pill copiers run away shitting their pants

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, zura and 4 others
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

they look like this
78E8AD08 0B68 4E83 91D2 512CB00FF265

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, pardocel, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
Thanks to Andrew Tate and Redpill going mainstream, they don't like bad boys anymore, it's start of the oofy doofy era, just do opposite of what normies are doing and you'll be successful with women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, futuregigamogger and 5 others
Because they have primal pea brains that are excited over evil and aggresion. Gentile men are like that too btw, only hebrews have true sense of brotherhood

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, futuregigamogger and pardocel
High T

• WTF
Lol this is OP

• JFL

• JFL
He’s right though. Women want violent evil aggresive dark triad men. This is why you should never defend an abused woman or feel sorry for them. Women choose these men women long and lust for them subconsciously they have a longing to be beaten spat on treated like shit and like the trash they are. Guys who are decent humans like myself are ignored and chastised in favour of such cunts.

“Where have all the good men gone” is what post wall women Say when they are ready to settle down after being deflowered by 1k chads/Tyrone’s looking for some subhuman/normie to heal and breed them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
low class women and ethnics do but even then most of them don't

they want stoic high trust normies

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 21931 and thereallegend
low class women and ethnics do but even then most of them don't

they want stoic high trust normies
White women do this a lot all the time wtf u on about, white women list for dark triad BVLLS all races do. White girls literally flake on me because I’m not evil enough, they want me to be some dark triad BVLL. Women are flawed beings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, zura, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
This only works if your good looking

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, futuregigamogger, AngryShane and 2 others
Thugmaxxing and dark triad is a cope and bluepilled

Because they have primal pea brains that are excited over evil and aggresion. Gentile men are like that too btw, only hebrews have true sense of brotherhood
@AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84