Why Do Girls Match with Me, But Never Respond?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Zephir
Why even bother to sign up for a date and swipe someone if ur not actually going to respond

Why the hell do women do this? Ive even had girls super like me then just never respond or message

Im comvinced these most be fake bot accounts created for thr sole purpose of padding numbers on the dating apps to make it seem like theres a lot of women to get guys to pay

@SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, Suns9999, deadstock and 2 others
To boost their ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, wsada, Suns9999 and 6 others
To boost their ego

Do they seriously not have anything better to do with their time?

Seems sad that they need to join a dating up to have an ego boost when even whales and deformed pigs get a ton of matches

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
They want your attention to boost their ego. They will kick your ass after what they get then they will be looking for the new victims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, BoredPrince, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
They want your attention to boost their ego. They will kick your ass after what they get then they will be looking for the new victims
Parasites like this deserve jail time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Primalsplit
Why even bother to sign up for a date and swipe someone if ur not actually going to respond

Why the hell do women do this? Ive even had girls super like me then just never respond or message

Im comvinced these most be fake bot accounts created for thr sole purpose of padding numbers on the dating apps to make it seem like theres a lot of women to get guys to pay

@SecularIslamist
Never put any effort into dating apps just copy and paste messages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Amnesia
Dating apps don't ban female bots because then there would be even less women and the bots give a nice facade for the thirsty guys

Also Ive seen girls use dating apps as window shopping mostly with no intentions of meeting up

Like she'll go swipe for a bit, get lots of matches and feel good that she's desired, maybe go as far as talk but never meetup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Primalsplit, Amnesia and 1 other person
Dating apps don't ban female bots because then there would be even less women and the bots give a nice facade for the thirsty guys

Also Ive seen girls use dating apps as window shopping mostly with no intentions of meeting up

Like she'll go swipe for a bit, get lots of matches and feel good that she's desired, maybe go as far as talk but never meetup

The weirdest thing is ive had girls chat
Give their number

Even send their nudes

But would never meet up

I just can't comprehend this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Amnesia and chadcel;
Before I answer tell me Race, Height, Age and Approximate location. These will impact the answer.

• JFL

@SecularIslamist
How many matches? How many matches first 24 hrs?

The weirdest thing is ive had girls chat
Give their number

Even send their nudes

But would never meet up

I just can't comprehend this
happens all the time

girls are fickle

large % of girls on dating apps have no intention of meeting up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Shahnameh, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
You need to be archie crunch tier for meetup

You need to be archie crunch tier for meetup
If you want to meet up with attractive women, yeah. If you’re MTN, tall, muscular or a combination of these you can fuck some ugly slampigs :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
You're literally #58 on their roster of matches nigga.

But well done getting past 95% of guys she's swiped left on.

• JFL

@SecularIslamist
Shahansha king of kings is a terrifying prospect for many women to handle 😕

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shahnameh
You're literally #58 on their roster of matches nigga.

But well done getting past 95% of guys she's swiped left on.

Why swipe on that many guys, for god sake they must have fried dopamine receptors

Why swipe on that many guys, for god sake they must have fried dopamine receptors
Most are ignoring her too. Women get matches, those rare matches you get you give more importance than her. You're literally just a statistic to her.