autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
on social media
Is this normal ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 22918, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
normal in oofy doofy relation ship ONLY!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Hypergamy. Given the chance they'd upgrade on their boyfriend 99% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Clown Show, Johnnybegood and 7 others
If I was Cristiano Ronaldo I wouldn't be worried since I'm already perfect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, HitAndRun, aspiringexcel and 4 others
because We like other men

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Also Chads do this in relationships. I knew this girl at my workplace who would complain to me about her Chad problems during lunch hour. One of her very real problems is that she followed Chad bf on instagram, but Chad bf was checking out the market and liking other girls photos. Made that bitch real damn insecure. More evidence looks are everything. It's a value comparison, but not all the data is readily available, and it's collected randomly.
I expect her to try to 'if I get pregnant, he will stay' retardation before she leaves or overdoses on the SSRIs she needs for her very tough life of Chad having better options.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Johnnybegood, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
Hypergamy. Given the chance they'd upgrade on their boyfriend 99% of the time.
What kind of autistic answer is this? Nigga they could hop on Tinder and find a new man in 2 business days, they don't need to keep guys on stand by lmao, a girl following other guys on Instagram is not indicative of anything unless she is making moves on them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 13626, Bushman and 3 others
It’s just normal to follow people on social media no real secret evil reason behind it

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and autistic_tendencies
why do guys with girlfriends orbit 10 other girls, stalk 50 more of them on social networks and use every opportunity to get laid with the first hot girl they get into contact with?

can you guys really not overcome this in-group bias? really doesn't require einstein-level brain

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 21716 and 3 others
Simple,They want to get more attention validation.Some females like control dozens of men.Nearly all women have simp beta army in their fucking insta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Abhorrence
why do guys with girlfriends orbit 10 other girls, stalk 50 more of them on social networks and use every opportunity to get laid with the first hot girl they get into contact with?

can you guys really not overcome this in-group bias? really doesn't require einstein-level brain

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
@humanoidsub7, finally someone with common sense. this really, really shouldn't be a complex thing to figure out. the more i browse this site, the more i believe most guys here are sexless because of, unironically, abysmal iq.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 21716 and humanoidsub7

people on this site are too out of touch with reality to realize this. I used to think the basement dweller thing was a joke but now I see where it is coming from.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and alpha_provider
What kind of autistic answer is this? Nigga they could hop on Tinder and find a new man in 2 business days, they don't need to keep guys on stand by lmao, a girl following other guys on Instagram is not indicative of anything unless she is making moves on them.
That doesn't make sense. Top-tier guys on Instagram are not swiping on average-looking girls on Tinder are they? They don't even use Tinder.

Hoes being hoes

That doesn't make sense. Top-tier guys on Instagram are not swiping on average-looking girls on Tinder are they? They don't even use Tinder.
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

If you mean chads/chadlites oh boy you are in for a surprise... and if you mean statusmaxed guys like athletes and rappers then it's not like they will pay attention to your becky gf on IG either so I don't get your argument, I answered under the supposition that we were talking about layman people here.

bcuz they are whores

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Not indicitive of anything? unless that guy is a priest or shiekh sharing religious info she has absolutely no respect for you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Fiqh
Not indicitive of anything? unless that guy is a priest or shiekh sharing religious info she has absolutely no respect for you
Yeah bro her following some guys she went to high school with in 2018 is so disrepectful, JFL at your troglodyte reasoning.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Yeah bro her following some guys she went to high school with in 2018 is so disrepectful, JFL at your troglodyte reasoning.
lmao different cultures I guess, that shit doesn't fly in my household

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, HitAndRun and Fiqh
If you mean chads/chadlites oh boy you are in for a surprise... and if you mean statusmaxed guys like athletes and rappers then it's not like they will pay attention to your becky gf on IG either so I don't get your argument, I answered under the supposition that we were talking about layman people here.
You're completely missing the point. Women thirsting over high-status people on IG doesn't mean they think they will get them, which is my entire point, it's hypergamy, they are simply admiring them. It's female nature to want top-tier guys. I don't know why you're trying to be a smartass and act like I'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

100% female right here (we are horny)

the Great Filter. Fermi paradox

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
Girls enter relationships to avoid being lonely since primitively speaking they depend(ed) on men for survival. Then they branch off for better genes and chances of survival once they have their oofy doofy fallback.

Hence why girls in relationships would all be willing to cheat for the right guy if social pressures weren’t forcing them not to.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Not normal, if ur dark triad u would check her on that bullshiit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Allornothing and autistic_tendencies